New member introduction

Redviking345

I'm a 40 yo male from the midwest. It's been 10 years since my last cycle and I couldn't wait to get back on and I feel great again. In the past, I realized I was abusing my body and not doing things the safe way. I never came off for like 2 years and very seldom did I use chlomid and never used hcg. Long story short I was uneducated and although I never experienced gyno symptoms, never coming off cycle did start messing with my head. I want to be more cautious this go around and get advice about pct and share some of the experiences I have personally gone through. Glad to be here, thanks for having me!

suppsforlife

Hello and welcome to MG. after using steroids for 2 years straight without coming off - you are very likely to have suppressed natural T levels. That's why HCG and Clomid might not be helpful anymore. You are likely to need a TRT program. and now that you want to restart with cycles, after so long time, you'll need testosterone alone

AlphaRxLabs

I'm a 40 yo male from the midwest. It's been 10 years since my last cycle and I couldn't wait to get back on and I feel great again. In the past, I realized I was abusing my body and not doing things the safe way. I never came off for like 2 years and very seldom did I use chlomid and never used hcg. Long story short I was uneducated and although I never experienced gyno symptoms, never coming off cycle did start messing with my head. I want to be more cautious this go around and get advice about pct and share some of the experiences I have personally gone through. Glad to be here, thanks for having me!
Hello Red, and welcome to MG's. Like Supps mentioned two years w/o a break has most likely reeked havoc on your bodies ability to naturally produce Test. You should get bloods done to see what your T levels are at. Now days, they can add pellets to your glutes; its time released and no injects required. Very convenient. Good luck, and if I can help you in any way, hit me up.