New member *updated*

Scotto27

Hey all how's everyone doing?, I'm excited to join the MG community, still learning this website, trying to upload a clear photo of me. im a bit nervous cause I ordered from a site and reading this forum on them getting bashed as fake gear. Feeling beat now but hopefully all works out and get the gear in a couple of weeks And I'm gonna get blood work and hopefully it's not fake, wish I wasn't so eager to buying with out reading in detail about the company. It's a fairly new company and I don't wanna put their name on blast until I know for a fact it's fake. Until  next time ha 

hey everyone so I have received my gear from the company i think the gear is crap I didn't even start the cycle I don't think I'm gonna the test and the tren look too liquid does that make sense? I'm new too gear the last gear I used looked like a little thicker consistency , more oily looking when u moved it around the vial... Idk if this was the right place to update on the forum so I'm sorry if it's the wrong spot....

siegmund

Welcome , and hopefully things work out for you, and +1 , for following the rules , and for the record if by chance you do have a problem with source or gear , be sure to post it on his page ,, and I truly feel you brother it sucks ordering , waiting for gear to only here bad reviews , but not everyones experience is the same , so welcome and I wish you the best of luck with this.    Sieg

D

dolfanshan

Welcome to MG Scotto!!! Its great to have you aboard brother!!! Hope it works out for you with your gear...

Scotto27

Thank you man I just updated this forum wrong lol still learning... So I think my gear is junk. Pretty bummed out do Some injectables look that liquid? 

milkin

Welcome bro, be sure to leave feedback about your experience with sources . This is a huge contribution to the site since it helps fellow brothers/sisters in their research. You can leave feedback under he sourced Ask & Discuss section but not in open forum. 

Good luck.

http://musclegurus.to/source-reviews/steroids