ducatidave

Hello Ya'll....

Just moved to Texas from cali. Looking for like minded conservatives and texas seemed like a good fit. I had a great source at my gym in California, but now I'm hunting the DDN and clear web to find my own contacts. I've already been burned twice at the DDN, so far I have had good luck with sources on MG for roids, but no such luck for HGH. 

I'm 45 and an active motorcycle enthusiast. I need the HGH for tendon injuries I have received from various off road accidents. This is proving to be very difficult. I last ordered from a source on this site. It's been 3 weeks and I have not received my order.

Hopefully someone can PM me about a good source.

Thank you.

JARHEAD2

Welcome my friend & thanks for the introduction! We several peeps here who can definitely guide you through pm on several HGH sources. Check the pics of lab results also because several have posted there. Of course we have the best sources & 2nd to none domestics!! 

MWard77

Welcome to MG bro. Read through the Reviews and look for sources with good reviews from longstanding members, not 300 reviews from 1 karma members.  3 weeks is not a bad time frame for orders across the pond. Have patience. Do some research and you will find what you need. Do you ride a 'cati?  I am a Yamaha R1 guy myself. Started off with a R6 yzf RR and moved onto the R1 last year. 

I

icdeadlifters

ducatidave said:
</p><p>Hello Ya'll....</p><p>Just moved to Texas from cali. Looking for like minded conservatives and texas seemed like a good fit. I had a great source at my gym in California, but now I'm hunting the DDN and clear web to find my own contacts. I've already been burned twice at  XXXXXX, so far I have had good luck with sources on MG for roids, but no such luck for HGH. </p><p>I'm 45 and an active motorcycle enthusiast. I need the HGH for tendon injuries I have received from various off road accidents. This is proving to be very difficult. I last ordered from XXXX on this site. It's been 3 weeks and I have not received my order.</p><p>Hopefully someone can PM me about a good source.</p><p>Thank you.</p><p>
.  </p><p> </p><p>XXXXX is a src on dark web.... But no src talk in open forum..... Might wannedit that</p><p> </p><p>Welcome</p>

SemperFi

Read the rules here - https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/forum-rules/69341-forum-rules

Welcome to MG.

We are not into discussing, bashing or calling out sources in open forum and/or in our personal profiles. We have a different style and a different class of members.

If that is your intent or desire than MG is not a good fit for you. But if you want to share experience, gain some knowledge and treat others with the same level of respect you expect for yourself then this just might be the place.

SEMPER FI

ducatidave

Welcome to MG bro. Read through the Reviews and look for sources with good reviews from longstanding members, not 300 reviews from 1 karma members.  3 weeks is not a bad time frame for orders across the pond. Have patience. Do some research and you will find what you need. Do you ride a 'cati?  I am a Yamaha R1 guy myself. Started off with a R6 yzf RR and moved onto the R1 last year.

My Duc is my last sport bike. My club nickname is Cramps because after about 100 miles on the Ducati my hips cramp up something awefull. Its a great little run around town bike. The R1 is a completely different animal. 20 years ago I would have killed for that kind of power. Have you heard the R1 with Voodoo exhaust? It is absolutely wicked! It makes the bike sound like a blown funny car. That is a mean machine...just stay out of Texas. We have hands down the worst drivers in America here, absolutely terrifying to ride on the freeways here. Cali respected cycles, not Texas.

I picked up a bagger last year. Never thought I would ride one...but its actually very relaxing to cruise sitting upright! My wife enjoys it as well. Now there's a place on the bike to put her millions of accessories that she needs where ever we go. :)

calmb4dastorm

to the MG family! Great advice thus far!! Source/lab talk not allowed in open forum. PMs will help you find what you are looking for. You can also go to the src ask and discuss page to post questions or comments to and for the source. 

TKC432

Welcome aboard!  I too am a long time NorCal resident who is about to make a change ..... planning on moving out to North Texas / Oklahoma area.  Born and raised here in Cali and it no longer feels like home.  This state has gone to sh*t.  My lady's got family in the Texas/Oklahoma area so that seems like the logical choice ...... Once again, welcome to the MG Family .... pull up a chair and sit for a while, you're gonna like it here. 

turnupthegas

Is that you in the pic? if so I think you are still growing naturally and can obtain your goals without the use if aas.....lol...kidding obiouslly but I had to be a smartass.

Welcome Aboard! Get Active, Educate yourself and pay it forward my friend