Novacane

Hey everyone. New here just looking for advice and knowledge on all type of subjects. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Thanks

D

Dont_trip

Welcome  Glad to meet you,Jump right in bro we are ALL here 2 help  just stay active and grow with us =)

D

Dont_trip

Milkin or dexter a pm let them no you want in ....Good prizes on the line

D

dolfanshan

Welcome to the family brother. The comp is dependent on member participation. Let em know you want in! Stay active and help the family grow. You've found the best aas review sight on the interwebs! 

Novacane

Hey guys! My intro was kinda vague so here's a lil more bout me.

Started seriously lifting in Afghanistan. Concrete homemade weights and plywood benches! Lol. We eventually got sum good equipment but on off mission cycle all we did was lift! (No gear tho) :( anyways that got me started and been lifting ever since. Bout 10 yrs. got out of military and dabbeld with lil test not knowing shit! Anyways wanted to jump start to another level but with knowledge this time! Look forward to gettin started! Normal SUCKS

D

Dont_trip

For serving.....You have a great base brother what kind of ideas do you have for your next cycle?

D

dolfanshan

+1 Thanks for your service.  We are fellow brothers in arms. 

Novacane

Hell yeah man! Not sure on what kinda cycle I will be wanting. I am ignorant when it comes to that. My brother knows a lot more than I do. But I'm looking to kick ass in the comp so u guys tell me what I need. I will have a test base. Looking to bulk

Kfizzle

I would like to see you run a good and proper test cycle again.  Maybe add in some dbol to get things started nicely but nothing too extreme until you do some reading and asking questions to gain some knowledge.  When you say "dabbled" with test I assume it wasnt a properly dosed or full length cycle. You came to the right place to get some honest and educated information bro, take advantage of the resources around you. 

D

dolfanshan

I agree with kfizzle.  If you have a cycle of test under your belt already add some dbol to this one if you're wanting to bulk. 50 mg ed is a good effective dose. Make sure you have an ai and proper pct on hand though. 

TFINBAR

Welcome Novacane! I'm also new here and was looking for guidance on a variety of subjects. The pros here really help you out. I was amazed to find out what I thought I knew was bunk. Good luck!