Welderman

Well it's kind of a good idea to know your age, weight, overall physical condition but here's your first cycle.
Test e or c 500mg/week. Divide into 2 injections. 250-Mon, 250-Thu.
Run for 10-12 weeks, no longer.
Keep ai on hand such as anostrozole in case you have estrogen related side effects.
PCT therapy starts 2 weeks after last injection.

Remember roids complement a good diet and exercise regimen they do not replace them.

hill131313

Well it's kind of a good idea to know your age, weight, overall physical condition but here's your first cycle.
Test e or c 500mg/week. Divide into 2 injections. 250-Mon, 250-Thu.
Run for 10-12 weeks, no longer.
Keep ai on hand such as anostrozole in case you have estrogen related side effects.
PCT therapy starts 2 weeks after last injection.

Remember roids complement a good diet and exercise regimen they do not replace them.
I'm not exactly sure anymore where to get true Cycles and I don't know how to get in touch with nobody to help me with that I'm trying a source but not sure we'll see how it turns out

finestbob

I believe you have to look in the promo section in order to find specific information on the sources. I know that promoting or advertising anywhere else besides the promo section is illegal. But you can definitely ask for help anywhere else regarding any cycles you are curious about or anything else