sgammons

Hello everyone my name is Shane. I'm just getting back into this been out for about 6 years. May take a little.bit but im up for the challenge.
I was also wondering how to write a review?
Everytiime.i try to it says I need to login or register and when I click login it tells me I'm already logged in.

unclem

welcome shane, there some smart people on here like bandit, supps, hgh.to, jesse tx, imman and others so if you have a problem go to one of those guys first.

sgammons

welcome shane, there some smart people on here like bandit, supps, hgh.to, jesse tx, imman and others so if you have a problem go to one of those guys first.
So how.do I.make a review. Where the best place to gearup and has the best prices?

bobby ricky

Hello everyone my name is Shane. I'm just getting back into this been out for about 6 years. May take a little.bit but im up for the challenge.
Everytiime.i try to it says I need to login or register and when I click login it tells me I'm already logged in.
Welcome and contact administrator and tell him your problem and he will fix it. They did for me 👍

BulkinWes

welcome brother alot of knowledge in here that can help you in almost any direction you want to head dont be afraid to ask and good luck with the gains

Welcome Shane. I know Im a little late to the comment. But instead of making yourself crazy trying to figure it out, contact the admin. They are very quick to respond and very helpful. Welcome to the family, and if I can help you in anyway, dont hesitate to ask. Good luck!