New member!

Mastiff

If you knew where it's been...

You're going to fit right in... Unlike me in your girlfriend ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Since you have been with her, my pencil stick dick isn't doing anything to pleasure her. She said 'Please give me a good time like Gainz does' So I had to buy and wear a 15" strap on dildo!

Gainz.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Since you have been with her, my pencil stick dick isn't doing anything to pleasure her. She said 'Please give me a good time like Gainz does' So I had to buy and wear a 15" strap on dildo!
Had to go and beat me by 5... That's not right... I thought we were friends...

Gainz.

We found his kryptonite (lighting) lmao

Idk man... What ever he's been doing for forearms... I need to start doing!
I train grip twice a week... And every time I see Lee... His forearms look bigger and better.

But yeah lighting and angles is everything!
That's why I kinda hate the size I am now. I can look big and cut... With the right angles.
In a tank top I look... Fuckin awesome. Chest popping, obliques killing it... Big shoulders and triceps. But if I put on a hoodie... I look like any other guy on the street.
I just want to look "big" no matter what angle or clothes I'm wearing.

That said... If my calves get any bigger I'm gonna have to buy new pants... Again! In the past 4 months I gave away a lot of clothes and all my old jeans. Went out and got 5 new pairs. 3 of them are already insanely tight on my calves.

BulkinWes

Idk man... What ever he's been doing for forearms... I need to start doing!
I train grip twice a week... And every time I see Lee... His forearms look bigger and better.

But yeah lighting and angles is everything!
That's why I kinda hate the size I am now. I can look big and cut... With the right angles.
In a tank top I look... Fuckin awesome. Chest popping, obliques killing it... Big shoulders and triceps. But if I put on a hoodie... I look like any other guy on the street.
I just want to look "big" no matter what angle or clothes I'm wearing.

That said... If my calves get any bigger I'm gonna have to buy new pants... Again! In the past 4 months I gave away a lot of clothes and all my old jeans. Went out and got 5 new pairs. 3 of them are already insanely tight on my calves.
I got you on forearms itโ€™s weird workouts and you need some wide grips for your dumbbells but I have alot of Armwrestling workouts I do

Demi.Human

Almost all my triceps extensions end in a little wrist curl.

Or if doing negatives on a pronate grip on a bar extend and curl wrist till I feel it then repeat till forearm is burning.

Stop when solid

Gainz.

I got you on forearms itโ€™s weird workouts and you need some wide grips for your dumbbells but I have alot of Armwrestling workouts I do

Of coarse I have fat grips...
But I think I've gotten to complacent with my forearm workouts. I need to switch it up and try some new shit

Attachments

• received_695777269013820.jpeg
    received_695777269013820.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 1

Mastiff

Of coarse I have fat grips...
But I think I've gotten to complacent with my forearm workouts. I need to switch it up and try some new shit
Gainz, in need of your help!
I spoke to my Dr today and I said I will be starting TRT. He said that I'm already very anxious and agoraphobic and that TRT will just heighten the anxiety and agoraphobia.
This shouldn't be the case though should it bro?

Gainz.

I spoke to my Dr today and I said I will be starting TRT. He said that I'm already very anxious and agoraphobic and that TRT will just heighten the anxiety and agoraphobia.

Bro... Fuck your doctor!

Sounds like he's afraid of losing your money.
Now... The first few weeks might be a little... Crazy.
I know mine were... But that's because we're the type that are looking for reasons to stress and worry. I was looking for shit to go wrong. But it didn't. I went from laying in bed at night and worrying myself sick. Just constant looping thoughts until I felt nauseous and would give myself a headache. Worrying about everything from losing my job to a plane crashing on my house...
Now... I sleep better than ever. My anxiety and stress are almost non-existent. And I'm completely off of everything... Except for test.
The confidence you get from test... The increase in libido... Brother.. trust me.
The first 4 weeks you're probably going to drive yourself a little crazy. But it's not the test doing it. It's your brain... But once it starts to take affect and you fill your body with normal levels of test... You're going to feel better! So much fuckin better.
I use to hate large groups of people. I would clench my jaw so hard my face and teeth would hurt for days after. I just felt so worried and stressed... Worrying about mass shootings or fires... Just in a constant state of stress.
Now 2-3 days a week I'm going out into the biggest groups of people I can find... Because I love all the dirty looks I get... and respect I get. I want to show off my body and my girls body... It's a night and day difference brother.

Attachments

• received_1355120901788973.jpeg
    received_1355120901788973.jpeg
    132.1 KB · Views: 1
  • received_203774046136437.jpeg
    received_203774046136437.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 1
  • received_1206855893622891.jpeg
    received_1206855893622891.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 1

Mastiff

Bro... Fuck your doctor!

Sounds like he's afraid of losing your money.
Now... The first few weeks might be a little... Crazy.
I know mine were... But that's because we're the type that are looking for reasons to stress and worry. I was looking for shit to go wrong. But it didn't. I went from laying in bed at night and worrying myself sick. Just constant looping thoughts until I felt nauseous and would give myself a headache. Worrying about everything from losing my job to a plane crashing on my house...
Now... I sleep better than ever. My anxiety and stress are almost non-existent. And I'm completely off of everything... Except for test.
The confidence you get from test... The increase in libido... Brother.. trust me.
The first 4 weeks you're probably going to drive yourself a little crazy. But it's not the test doing it. It's your brain... But once it starts to take affect and you fill your body with normal levels of test... You're going to feel better! So much fuckin better.
I use to hate large groups of people. I would clench my jaw so hard my face and teeth would hurt for days after. I just felt so worried and stressed... Worrying about mass shootings or fires... Just in a constant state of stress.
Now 2-3 days a week I'm going out into the biggest groups of people I can find... Because I love all the dirty looks I get... and respect I get. I want to show off my body and my girls body... It's a night and day difference brother.
Thanks so much brother, you have put my mind at ease.
So glad I found this forum and really great and helpful members like yourself.

suppsforlife

let's put it this way: in case it worsens (which is extremely unlikely) you can always stop. what if it helps (which is very likely to)?
not trying to push you into using testosterone or any kind of stuff, but I think that it is worth searching for solutions

BulkinWes

Thanks so much brother, you have put my mind at ease.
So glad I found this forum and really great and helpful members like yourself.
Yes you have to understand Dr are in it for the money or just to prideful or to busy to actually help so getting second and 3rd evaluation helps or just ask guys like us that have been through it. Everyone is different but all of us have some similarities and someone in here has been through what you have so some Drs are ok but most of the time trust your body. If it donโ€™t work then you know it ainโ€™t right

Gainz.

let's put it this way: in case it worsens (which is extremely unlikely) you can always stop. what if it helps (which is very likely to)?
not trying to push you into using testosterone or any kind of stuff, but I think that it is worth searching for solutions

I'm definitely pushing trt on you! Peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure!

Gainz.

I second this your not a man in your family if you donโ€™t do TRT

Haha... I'm usually the last one too push gear.
The majority of people that come here i tell them to wait. Focus on diet and training. The majority of people who are starting gear for the first time would get much better results from eating properly than gear.
$150 worth of chicken and rice will put more size on you than $150 worth of gear. Most people don't eat nearly enough or eat the right foods.
Plus they think gear is magic and will just turn them into a bodybuilder. That's simply not true. Getting on gear is a very big deal and needs to be treated as such.

But... You're very different. You're not looking to get on gear to get jacked. You're looking for quality of life and mental well being.
I know first hand the benefits of test.
I can write another paragraph of all the ways test has changed my life for the better... But I think you get it by now.
I always tell everyone that joins here that "gear isn't magic, it's not going to just put muscle on you"

But in your case... It will be almost like magic. Getting on gear to get bigger and stronger is a lot different than getting on trt. you're basically injecting the fountain of youth into yourself.

The only real decision you have to make is what test you should buy.
Test E
Test C
Test sust

Personally... I think you should start with sust.
It has long and short esters. So you will start feeling the effects in days instead of weeks.
Since you need 4 vials of test for a year of trt I highly suggest that you buy
1 sust
2 test c
1 test e
Start with the sust.
.5ml per week .25ml per injection. 150mg total weekly.
Then when the sust is over start the test e. Then try the test c when the e is over.
This way you have 20 weeks on each compound and can decide what one you like more.
Some people really prefer test e over test c. Others are the exact opposite. Personally I've ran them both and notice no difference. But everyone is different. Some people get less water retention from c and others get more from c. Some get gyno from e and others don't.
This is why it's important to try all of them, then make your decision for longevity.

There's very little difference between test e and test c. But there's a huge difference between those 2 and sust. Sust is a mix of long and fast esters.
testosterone propionate 30mg
testosterone phenylpropionate 60mg
testosterone isocaproate 60mg
testosterone decanoate 100mg

So unlike test e and c that will take 3,4 maybe even 5 weeks to really start working.
Sust will be taking full effect by week 2 and you'll probably start feeling it in the first few days.

Now here's something extremely important that lots of people don't seem to understand.
Even though gear is a "drug" and you are injecting it in your body... It doesn't work like other "drugs"
We're all so used to taking something... A pill, beer, smoking weed... And a few minutes later feeling different.
Gear isn't like that. It doesn't change how you "feel" like a altered state of mind. And it's definitely not like a light switch. It's small changes in behavior, energy, libido, sleep, hunger and emotions over a period of time.
But having test so low... I'm sure you will notice the effects pretty quickly. Just remember it's hormones not narcotics. So the changes that you will "feel" aren't going to be dramatic and instant.

I hope I explained that well enough... Because when I got on gear the first time the first few weeks were pretty... Anticlimactic. I thought I was going to feel like a superhero overnight. And it's just not the case.
Don't get me wrong you feel soooo much better... But I was expecting the limitless pill. Instead I got a very slow time machine.

The superhero feeling doesn't come until you add mast (and tren... Don't do tren... It's the greatest thing in the world, it will destroy your life... Best compound ever, you'll regret instantly... And never want to come off ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ)

BulkinWes

Haha... I'm usually the last one too push gear.
The majority of people that come here i tell them to wait. Focus on diet and training. The majority of people who are starting gear for the first time would get much better results from eating properly than gear.
$150 worth of chicken and rice will put more size on you than $150 worth of gear. Most people don't eat nearly enough or eat the right foods.
Plus they think gear is magic and will just turn them into a bodybuilder. That's simply not true. Getting on gear is a very big deal and needs to be treated as such.

But... You're very different. You're not looking to get on gear to get jacked. You're looking for quality of life and mental well being.
I know first hand the benefits of test.
I can write another paragraph of all the ways test has changed my life for the better... But I think you get it by now.
I always tell everyone that joins here that "gear isn't magic, it's not going to just put muscle on you"

But in your case... It will be almost like magic. Getting on gear to get bigger and stronger is a lot different than getting on trt. you're basically injecting the fountain of youth into yourself.

The only real decision you have to make is what test you should buy.
Test E
Test C
Test sust

Personally... I think you should start with sust.
It has long and short esters. So you will start feeling the effects in days instead of weeks.
Since you need 4 vials of test for a year of trt I highly suggest that you buy
1 sust
2 test c
1 test e
Start with the sust.
.5ml per week .25ml per injection. 150mg total weekly.
Then when the sust is over start the test e. Then try the test c when the e is over.
This way you have 20 weeks on each compound and can decide what one you like more.
Some people really prefer test e over test c. Others are the exact opposite. Personally I've ran them both and notice no difference. But everyone is different. Some people get less water retention from c and others get more from c. Some get gyno from e and others don't.
This is why it's important to try all of them, then make your decision for longevity.

There's very little difference between test e and test c. But there's a huge difference between those 2 and sust. Sust is a mix of long and fast esters.
testosterone propionate 30mg
testosterone phenylpropionate 60mg
testosterone isocaproate 60mg
testosterone decanoate 100mg

So unlike test e and c that will take 3,4 maybe even 5 weeks to really start working.
Sust will be taking full effect by week 2 and you'll probably start feeling it in the first few days.

Now here's something extremely important that lots of people don't seem to understand.
Even though gear is a "drug" and you are injecting it in your body... It doesn't work like other "drugs"
We're all so used to taking something... A pill, beer, smoking weed... And a few minutes later feeling different.
Gear isn't like that. It doesn't change how you "feel" like a altered state of mind. And it's definitely not like a light switch. It's small changes in behavior, energy, libido, sleep, hunger and emotions over a period of time.
But having test so low... I'm sure you will notice the effects pretty quickly. Just remember it's hormones not narcotics. So the changes that you will "feel" aren't going to be dramatic and instant.

I hope I explained that well enough... Because when I got on gear the first time the first few weeks were pretty... Anticlimactic. I thought I was going to feel like a superhero overnight. And it's just not the case.
Don't get me wrong you feel soooo much better... But I was expecting the limitless pill. Instead I got a very slow time machine.

The superhero feeling doesn't come until you add mast (and tren... Don't do tren... It's the greatest thing in the world, it will destroy your life... Best compound ever, you'll regret instantly... And never want to come off ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ)
Test Prop too