NEW MEMBERS.

siegmund

gentelmen and ladies. ,

i just took a quick peek. and like over 100 or more members just made accounts. in the last few days. 

my friends im here to assure you , and every other mod ,and every other member will tell you.  ..

get active ask questions. ,i promise you will not ever receive critism here just open arms. .

new members make the site my friends. , so please. if your nervous send me a pm. , or any mod or regular member for that fact.  

we dont care if these questions were asked over and over , thats what a site is !!!!  

new members come and ask questions away.  remember the only stupid question is the one not asked. 

i truly hope to hear from you all. , like i said. need help with anything reach out were here. 

just being me,i was in your shoes. i was tore up and spit out else where a long time ago.    so i know the nervousness.   guess theres no more i can say expect i look forward to the next wave of future GURUS.   

ty.  siegmund.    

Dolf

X2 with sieg 

The best way to learn how to cycle, and who to safely order from is to get active. You won't find a better group of people than you here!