new PR

built_tough

seated ISO lateral wide chest.  drum roll please............ 

1st set : 270 x5

2nd set: 290 x 5

3rd set : 290 x 4

4rth set : 310 x 3 (this was my previous PR while on tren lol)

5th set : 320 x 2 PR!!!!  FUCK YEAH my nukkas  .   

next week i will try to hit 325

like duke nukem says.  "COME GET SOME!"

built_tough

dude. you dont know what your missing.  people that strictly only do flat bench don't have a well defined chest.  you have to hit that shit from all angles. hell, now i only do wide pushups.  that will build up a chest like no other.  fucking monster hulk shit. lol

built_tough

but thats why i avoid flat bench. no reason for it.  i do wide chest, inclines, declines, cables.  works that chest out very well.

Kfizzle

Haven't used an ISO chest press...  but I'll have to check it out sometime.  One of the gyms I go to every once in a while has one. 

And good job BTW man keep it up!!!  New personal bests feel damn good!!! 

Kfizzle

I just haven't had access to it very often but I hit all angles with so many different chest workouts my body doesn't have a clue what it has coming.  Of course the normal flat inclined and decline but I'll go wide I'll use dumbbells,  Love dumbbell pullover from decline and flat is OK as well. Also one arm dumbbells seem to hit in a whole different way than using 2. I'll do cables high low and chest level and weighted dips focused on chest. This isn't all in one day of course... I'll do incline workouts with flat bench then next time I hit chest I'll do decline workouts with flat bench usually get it done twice a wk. Oh and just started doing half reps on flat bench at the squat rack.... those are awesome and really going to get me to next level and new personal best. 

I will be giving the ISO press a try soon tho and see what's up. 

B

Bulkbeef

I've used the iso lateral presses and it feels like half the weight on a regular bench.

built_tough

just broke another pr on the wide chest.  340 x 2 last set.  

got back up to seated cable chest press 150 x 2 last set.  - was doing this while on tren.  since im off, im stoked that i got that strength back naturally. unless its the ostarine. which i think it might. time to update that thread :)