NEW ROUTINE ,

siegmund

Started new routine, im not worried about crazy strenght , thats not to and I said to important to me , but what I look for in my training is versatility, 

what I mean by that is I like power and strenght and size , but not enough to hinder me in a battle . 

I know guys benching 495 ,and more they cant do a pull up, and yes there strong but dont have the mobility , to battle , and yes I sure there are some that are a exceptional to the rule ,.

thing is im not knocking them , thats why they train and thats where there passion for the sport lies , and I totaly respect that and them. 

Now where is my respect , I have plp , say fuck your only hitting 295 ,315 ,but I have news for inquiring minds I did hit 335 .  But that isnt inportant to me ,, oooo let me say im 185!!!!!!! And I do not train for strenght , so pound for pound , up aginst these guys 235-245-260 ,that are benching 405- 455 etc.  Lb for lb , I running with you and I dont train for powed , I do sets of 10-15 with 225 or 8s with 245 ,, squat 225 reps and deads 185 major reps , why if I hurt my back im out of buss , im a novoice lifter ,.

But this is my schudeal , bench, shoulders tris one day, and next back , traps bis , and next legs stomach . Ty nov for that advice ,

I get so sick of hearing the power shit and light rep thing , NO NO NO ,I do me , and like I said 185 ,thats Alll I am right now with work and stress .

whats your routine and goal and as you can see im back in gym listening to assholes. Sieg

D

dolfanshan

Sieg it's whatever keeps you motivated and happy. Everyone has different goals in the gym, and as long as you work hard to reach those goals that's what matters. However some guys have goals, but go to the gym and just go through the motions. They are the ones who will complain about not progressing and not reaching their goals.

N

noveskeelite

I happen to suck at pullups. always have lol. For whatever reason I just suck at them. I would use my bodyweight as excuse but I sucked at them when I weighed 180 in high school lol.

siegmund

Thanks guys much appreciated , its just the gym really isnt for me :(  its not , but I do get a better workout there , and theres bros there yes 240 up to 260 only hitting 405 and they train for power , and yes im more cut now last cycle I was on tren a / prop and hit 215 ,, now with work and heat and not eating propper im 185 , but these plp at gym like gritting and talking shit , and yes there hitting 405 ,so the fuck what im 185 ,and hit 335 , so pound for pound am I weak???? Nov , whats up you know the answer to this , but they see me with my 335 , which was a max but , pound for pound there like 240-260 ,  im right there , no???.  Thatz why I hate gym , and 5am im not trying to impress noone ,,