New source sign up

mjtags

Hey guys looking for some advice when creating an account with a source hopefully its not a stupid question just a little nervous.

When creating a new account with a source is it safe to use your real name 

Thx guys

SemperFi

I don't and would recommend to anyone to remain as anonymous as possible. Unless of course you live in a country that allows such activity.

Your nervousness is very understandable. Even though we are small fish in a very large pond things can or do happen but it is VERY rare. Sourcing domestically at first is a good idea. It is less exposure and does not require the additional scrutiny of customs clearance.

SEMPER FI

csancheezy

basics of internet safety such as hiding your IP adress and other little things is a good start. Also using a dummy address, runner, or PO boxes are good ideas to ponder. Also if your full legal name is not on a package it is a good way to deny that said package is for you, know what I mean?

SemperFi

Also waiting a few days before opening the package will reduce the risk in case a package tracker was installed. They have limited battery life.

FYI- I have NEVER personally heard of this happening to an individual but it is something that LE uses. An unopened package is considered an unclaimed package. You don't open it - you don't claim it.

Receipt of the package is not the crime. Opening it is. People get things in the mail everyday they did not order or request. 

SEMPER FI

csancheezy

VPN my brother, learn about them and make sure to implement them if your gonna play this game. And my Bitcoin users need to be up on their security game as well, while it is not illegal to posess bitcoin and hard to trace, it can be done through the blockchain in certain instances. So yeah Google is your bestie lol

SemperFi

Sure let's do that... and if they filed a change of address request they are in for a big surprise at your expense. ;)

I would never have a pack delivered to my actual physical address. It is too simple (maybe not easy) to use other methods.

SEMPER FI

D

Dont_trip

Of course

ia the smart

thing

to do but there are so many steroid users it would

shock most of you so they really don't have the money to pursue the consumer when they busy labs they make the purchase themselves of anonymity was the name

of the game none of you would be posing on a steroid site with the sources names all listed in the top 10 seriously

think about that if the law

wanted  to take

down all top

10 us sources they could

do it faster than  you could blink 

ESmetalhead

my brother has had quite a bit of training on cyber security he told me about VPN and also there is still the question of your computer address. You could use a cheaper burner machine, a virtual machine or even purchase something like this
anonabox.com

I asked him a few more question I'll share what he tells me