New Source

trenthor

Since he thinks he can "track me," you guys can find out all the info you need on him if you google "The Dirty Jeremy Luciano".  Watch how quickly he deletes everything related to Lucky Pharm after reading this.

L

LuckyPharm

LMAO.. you mean that fool that I took everything from??? lol That fag is long gone!!! Prob shot himself!

J

Justinccwilliams

Dolfanshan you are the definition on a troll bro, take that girly ass back of yours, and move on. Have you personally used any type of Lucky Pharm products? Do you know anyone that has personally used them? You're the type of person that should be banned from these sites. This forum is to help people find legitimate sources and give educated feedback. All I see when you post hate comments like this, is an insecure child, who got fucked over by too many scams. Check your sources of "negative feedback" before you make yourself look like a fool publicly or just shut the fuck up! its simple bro! ;)

trenthor

Cute little cover up there.  Probably sweating yourself right now as you're reading this.  Go back to "med school," Jeremy.

siegmund

Once agion fuck you , bitch , silverspoon pussy , dont know who the fuck your talking to , no I dont like nothing about you you were warned , and advised your a bitch that has a fllowing of teens , procards use your product on ig , your so fucking twisted , to think anyone , your not dealing with kids , go fuck there hpta , up , and im with dt 100% he goes I go , who the fuck are you to take 5am over our house ,   want a addy 

D

dolfanshan

Dio 2.0 Tracking customers and claiming to be military. I served 6 years. 2 of which were in 2nd Ranger batallion...your alleged military imposter credentials mean squat to me.

siegmund

Gonna walk in our house , and talk shit and run , I put my word my rep on I dont give a fuck if your product was I trippled dosed , you do it ,

L

LuckyPharm

trenthor said:
</p><p>Cute little cover up there.  Probably sweating yourself right now as you're reading this.  Go back to "med school," Jeremy.</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>No need to cover anything up Tren... if you looked deep enough you would see who i really am... and what happened to that kid. But that would make me look like a thief.. ya know? im a business man and he couldnt handle this one bit. now its MINE</p>

strong

Justin, just trying to help u here. u can stop posting tough guy stuff.... I really don't think u know what ur getting urself into... u cant bench press with no arms... ur choice......

D

Dont_trip

This is ridiculous your name is Jeremy bro WE all know your first and last name you are done dude Your not a safe source we have you full fucking name you dumb ass you need to bounce because you are a huge safety risk for anyone you fuckstick

trenthor

LuckyPharm said:
</p><p>
trenthor said:
</p><p>Cute little cover up there.  Probably sweating yourself right now as you're reading this.  Go back to "med school," Jeremy.</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>No need to cover anything up Tren... if you looked deep enough you would see who i really am... and what happened to that kid. But that would make me look like a thief.. ya know? im a business man and he couldnt handle this one bit. now its MINE</p><p>
Q</p><p>Cute gangster talk there, guy.  Let me guess, he's swimming with the fishies like everyone else who has crossed you?  Get over yourself, J.  You've already played a woman on other forums.  Who are you supposed to be in this new role?</p><p> </p><p> </p>

siegmund

Fuck that dt dont let him bounce I want a addy of him and this instagram bitch , you dont even know me ill go , and get emmm :), try me im bored I just posted im already INSTITUTIONALIZED a cage dont bother me its home sorry to say

D

Dont_trip

http://thedirty.com/2011/10/heads-up-ladies-3

If that is true your done bro Trenthor tell us how you got this information.You don't sound like a christian gentlemen considering you told all those guys on your instagram to come here and start shit you should be banned asshole

siegmund

Who the fuck are you asshole !!! Another instagram want to be ,, listen mouther id take your  ××××× and not blink , you cocksucker , lucky bringing this shit to our house you heard me right , you and everyone got me confused I dont give a fuck about a cage its the only place im content , id take all you love , think I wont just sent you a friend ill give you my addy ,

Kielbasa_Posse

lol.. dont really care about

When you have military counterinteligence working on your side.. youre pretty good to go.. O. K now you really sound like a Bitch !! I'm telling yea it's a small world !!! 

L

LuckyPharm

Like i said.. dig deeper.. that fool couldnt run shit. He skipped around too much so I took this company. This is MY business to run.

trenthor

Dont_trip said:
</p><p>http://thedirty.com/2011/10/heads-up-ladies-3</p><p>If that is true your done bro Trenthor tell us how you got this information.You don't sound like a christian gentlemen considering you told all those guys on your instagram to come here and start shit you should be banned asshole</p><p>
</p><p>Back in the day he made a website for his branding and used all his own personal information to register it.  I can see he's already changed the information numerous times since then but I looked him up prior to him doing that a couple a weeks ago and found that website.</p><p> </p><p> </p>

Kielbasa_Posse

Look out he has Military Counterintelligence!! I mean a web site that was setup by a 23yr old kid !! That thinks he can hide his I.P !! All yea when your receivers go pick up your funds make sure they don't use there real names !! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!