New to all this hoping to get advice

Gimpster73

Hello to everyone, I am 42 and have been working out since I was 16. I had brain cancer and from the operation I was paralyzed for nearly 4 yrs. i suffer from some weaknesses but nothing you would be able to see. I feel I train twice as hard and get half the results that I should. My T is low, but not low enough for the doc to give it to me. I average in Mid 400's. I basically just want to get Testosterone but know nothing about which one to use, how much and how often to take, and where to get it. Also what to take with it or after it as in a post cycle so I don't get side effects like retaining water or bitch tits. I would like a hard and lean look a little size too. I am 5'7 170. I have a good build, but I want better. Also I want to improve my athletic performance and recovery. I do obstacle course races and I beat myself up a lot. If anyone can give me advice I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Outlawthing

This is the place for you my friend the new to steroid section  will answer a lot of your questions  do some research here on the site  my friend then feel free to ask away 

Dolf

Welcome brother...X2 with outlaw. Check out the new to steroids section and then ask away about anything you may not understand.

A

AnabolicPerformance

There are some great reads here and some great people who will do all they can to help you down the right path. Have a lot of respect for anyone who has been through hardships like that in life and come back stronger and harder. Do a little reading and then jump to the Steroids section and ask away, nobody here bashes for asking questions

milkin

Welcome Gimpster73, wd are glad you are here friend. As mentioned above by our valued members, browse the forums for valuable feedback left my our members and you gain plenty of knowledge. The cycle section will give you an insight on dosages as well as pct protocols. The ptc section will educate you on how to keep your sides in check and remember to learn how to eat, for this is a key variable in achieving your goal. Once you have gathered all the necessary information to map out a cycle, post it in the cycle forum and members will be glad to critique it for you. 

Nytex

Glimpster, you are not alone. There are a lot of us that have suffered from illness or injury and as a result turned to anabolics late in life. If you do your research and run these things carefully you will swear its a gift from God. My best wishes to you .