New to buying and using

vinceyy

Hi, so I’m not new to what steroids are and how they work or do, I’ve been studying them for a year or more now and have only recently been trying to buy them. I am a newbie to this, and I have a lot of questions and I’m hoping for a lot of answers lol.
First, I know that open source discussions are not allowed, but is there any thread or anyone to talk to specifically about a good source, especially price wise? I’d rather not spend $200+ on a vial of cyp and some Clomid with all those shipping to the U.S fees or international fees like most of the top rated ones in sources I see at the moment.
Second, when pinning, would a newbie be advised to pin on his glutes? Or should I start on my delts/thigh? And would a 23 gauge x 1.5” needle for glutes and an 18-20 gauge to draw be advised for glutes? As well as a 3cc syringe? I’m more of a lean type of guy.
Third, (sorry for all the questions haha) would I even need to use two different types of needles to draw from a vial? I saw a video where a man explained you only needed to use one needle, as you can draw and pin with the same, though I am not entirely sure.
And lastly, what is PIP and how do I prevent/treat it? I am not really scared of needles, more just worried about anything that can happen due to the needles.
Anyways, thanks guys. Have a great rest of y’all’s day.

suppsforlife

Hello vinceyy once again. We’ve all been newbies and we all can understand you very well, and will try to help with whatever I can. As I mentioned in previous post – that’s very good you’re researching before actually using something.

So well, about the source, I am a source myself. Not saying anything else more than that. In whatever the case, hope you’re going to find what you need. Discussing sources, as you said, is not allowed here.

Second – in terms where to pin – is up to you. Plus, is highly recommended to change injection sites as much as possible so you would likely need to use both areas.

In terms of gauges / needles etc. – that’s all individual too. Many love 1 cc syringes, others 3 cc syringes, other 5 cc etc. Some may find 18 gauge good, others go for 23 etc. You would get a feeling as soon as you’ll start your first pins. There’s not a right or wrong type of answer – is individual.

About third (there’s no need to be sorry, that’s why there’s the forum at all) – yes, you can draw and pin with the same needle, however, is generally recommended to use 2 different needles as is the best way to avoid any irritation. If you are good with same needle draw and pin then is ok.

PIP stands for Post Injection Pain as you might already know. Is highly individual for many. Some may not get it at all, others get it in bearable amounts, for others is too bad. Plus, it depends on the amount of steroids you use, type of steroid you use (inject) and other factors.

PIP is usually prevented with “longer ester” and with dilution.

There’s a guy over here on forum who said he’s not getting pains even from injectable Winstrol (that is water based and extremely painful for most people) by diluting it. is also recommended to heat up the solution a little bit before injecting. In the end, PIP is something common and normal to occur – there are other side effects that are more worthy to be worried about.

Hope this would help with anything and if there’s anything else more – ask!

HGH.to

First, I know that open source discussions are not allowed, but is there any thread or anyone to talk to specifically about a good source, especially price wise? I’d rather not spend $200+ on a vial of cyp and some Clomid with all those shipping to the U.S fees or international fees like most of the top rated ones in sources I see at the moment.
carefully do your research, check names ;) and you'll find what you need
Second, when pinning, would a newbie be advised to pin on his glutes? Or should I start on my delts/thigh? And would a 23 gauge x 1.5” needle for glutes and an 18-20 gauge to draw be advised for glutes? As well as a 3cc syringe? I’m more of a lean type of guy.
doesn't really matter because your first pin can be in glutes then your second in delts or other way around. injection site is often changed to avoid irritation.
many guys use 3 cc syringes with 18-23 gauge out there. just make sure to use proper dosages of compounds!
And lastly, what is PIP and how do I prevent/treat it? I am not really scared of needles, more just worried about anything that can happen due to the needles.
heating up the solution and using sterile compounds is how you prevent PIP. Nonetheless, there's not too much what you can do to avoid it. Rarely that's too much of an issue anyway. issues caused by needles when using steroids are no different from those caused by using whatever other products (like covid vaccines etc.)

hope this is helpful.

JSom

I have never tried steroids either. Drank weight gainers, protein, amino acids, creatine, various vitamin complexes and microelements. I keep wondering if steroids are worth trying? Or is it worth continuing training without them if I am satisfied with the result?

Maniac1130

I have never tried steroids either. Drank weight gainers, protein, amino acids, creatine, various vitamin complexes and microelements. I keep wondering if steroids are worth trying? Or is it worth continuing training without them if I am satisfied with the result?
In my honest opinion, if you are satisfied with the results you have now, I wouldn't bother. BUT taking steroids is a pretty awesome experience if you do it right. IF you do decide to try a cycle my best advice would be to start on these forums and do TONS of research first. Know exactly what you are getting into before you do it as there are many negative side effects from steroids (some that are irreversable). Also, post as many questions as you can on here because the guys that are on here are pretty serious about this sport and have TONS of knowledge to share. Hope that helps.

As to the original poster: As far as needle gauge goes, I use 23 gauge and it works just fine. If you use 23 gauge understand that it's going to take a decent amount of time to load the syringe because the needle is so small in comparison to the thinkness of the solution so you just gotta be patient. Also, when you pin (personally, I pin glutes and only have to deal with a minimal amount of soreness that goes away after a day or two) be sure to pin slowly because you can run the risk of ejecting all of your solution out of the syringe but not into your body (i did this the other day by trying to force the injection to quickly). I pinned legs and delts before and I couldn't deal with the pain. It's super difficult for me to walk with that amount of pain. That's why I choose glutes. Less painful for me.

BiggyBill

Couldn’t have said it better Maniac! Great reponse!
But I perfectly agree - as long as you’re satisfied with results, why adding steroids?? They are way more powerful than anything you used so far and they are added to get you to the next level. If you don’t need next level - why using?
and yes, all you used so far is used with steroids in order to get maximum results.
anyway, Maniac congrats, it seems like your getting more and more knowledge and experience!