New to MG and Gear All Together Thinking about First Cycle Feedback Welcomed

malthouse5656

Hello Everyone, I am here as I am a newbie when it comes to AAS and have come for guidance. Im thinking about my first cycle and would like feedback on what you guys think. I'd also like to see what you guys think about my diet regimen to see if you think I will get max gains. ( I know it's personal preference and there are a lot of factors but just a ballpark on what you guys think, feel free to tweak where you feel necessary!) a little about me, Im 20 years old( yes I know that is young but I have done my research and the reward outweighs the risk in my opinion I'm not here to argue about my age and how I shouldn't take them. I'm here because I want to be the best I can be). I'm 170 ibs and my body fat is at 12-13%. I've been working out for 5 years( but was involved in car accident where I fractured lower l1-l3 vertabrae Which took me out for a year and a half. I just got back into the swing of things in December feeling better than ever). First I'll start with the cycle I've been thinking about. 

Cycle

Test Enanthate 325 mgs 2x a week 3 days in between shots Thinking I'll pin Monday and Friday. 

Ill do this for a period of 12 weeks. Only reason I say 325 mgs 2 times a week is as it is a longer ester and from the research I've done you only receive about 175 mgs of test per 250mgs as 75mgs is the ester. So to get the full 500 of test a week 2 pins at 325 mg should give me the full 500. 

Was also thinking about incorporating var at the end of the cycle at 50 mgs per day Ed for weeks 8-12. Just as an added finisher to harden the muscle and get the best out ofstriations  and vascularity. I'd keep Nolva on hand throughout cycle incase signs of gyno occur I'd take 10-20mg ED to keep it under control. And as for pct I would wait 3 weeks after my last pin to allow for test to leave my body I would then incorporate nolva for 4 weeks in doses as follows 40/40/20/20. (Each / signifies a week and I'd be taking that dose ED for that week. So if this was confusing

Test E 325 mgs 

2x a week mon and fri

12 weeks

Var 

50 mg ED

weeks 8-12 

PCT 

4 weeks 

doses 40mgs ED/40mgs ED/20mgs ED/20mg ED

let me know what you think about this..

now as for my diet I will be eating roughly 6-8 meals a day aiming for 6-8k calories a day as I'm looking to bulk but keep it clean for lean muscle gains.

Here is my daily meals (will be switching these week to week to different time of the day I eat them to keep my body guessing so it doesn't get accustomed to the same meals at the same time every day).

Breakfast (meal 1) 

8 egg whites , two cups oatmeal, 12 ounces whole milk 

snack 1 (meal 2)

8 ounce tilapia, 1 cup brown rice, 10 ounces whole milk 

snack 2 ( meal 3)

10-12 oz chicken baked

15 oz sweet potatos

2tbsp Olive oil 

Lunch (meal 4)

8 oz red meat

1.5-2 cups brown rice 

1 oz walnuts 

snack 3 ( meal 5)

2 scoops whey protein 

16 ounce whole milk

1 banana 2 eggs 

all combined into a shake for post workout 

dinner (meal 6)

10 oz chicken 

1 cup brown rice 

can of green beans 

snack 4 (meal 7) 

10 oz 4% cottage cheese 

1tbsp almond butter 

before bed (meal 8)

2 scoops casein protein 

16 ounce whole milk 

so feedback on both of these topics would be greatly appreciated! 

SemperFi

Brother,

You have a specific goal in mind and are passionate about it. I respect that. 

I personally believe you can achieve what you want without the use of AAS.

malthouse5656

I wont lie to you, I am a very driven individual, but the acting/modeling career is full of strong competion, I believe most of them use AAS and I feel I couldnt compete without it at somepoint I dont mean to come off as uneducated or an asshole i just have specific goals I dont know If i could compete without it. Any suggestions? All feedback is welcomed and I will listen and take it to heart.

SemperFi

Don't apologize. You are far from an asshole or uneducated. On the contrary, it appears that you considered this very seriously and have been nothing less than respectful!

+1 for the well thought out cycle layout.

malthouse5656

In my opinion the best investment you can ever make is in yourself. Thats all I want to do, is be the best I can be and make myself, and family proud. Thank you for welcoming me into this community with open arms, I look forward to continuing as a member of MG!

Dolf

Good job researching brotha! I'll chime in on the cycle first. I'll go ahead and get the you're 20 and have peak natty test levels and should take advantage of it out of the way. Myself being 20 about 22 years ago knows that if you have it in hand you're gonna use it, and I want you to use it right and safe.

First don't worry about ester weights and all that bullshit. Pin either 500mg or 600mg per week. That will be more than enough to aid you in accomplishing your goals. Keep it easy and simple.

Second nolva is not a proper ai. Nolva is a serm. Nolva does nothing to bind or kill e2. Nolva will only block receptors primarily at the breast tissue from taking in the aromatase enzyme. You need a true ai lime adex or aro. Aro is a type 1 ai known as a suicide inhibitor and adex is type 2 which doesn't kill the enzyme but rather binds it up so it can't convert.

Third I personally have no problem with you adding var at the end of your first cycle.

Fourth you should really add clomid to your pct to go with the nolva. It'll help you so much more in recovery. 

malthouse5656

I know i'm young but as you said if you have it on hand youre going to use it. Ive done my research I have looked into AAS since i was a junior in highschool. I was always intrigued by it, and with no shame i'll say ive always wanted to look like Arnie.  But how does 300 mgs on a monday and friday sound? Just to keep blood levels from fluctuating too much? And for AI would you say .5 adex ED would do the trick?

Var is just what has come in my research to be the best for hardening and vascuarity and least toxic on the liver. Dont get me wrong, masteron is probably better, but i dont want to screw with more than one injectable for my first cycle as I see there to be no point because if problems arise i wont know from which compound is causing the disturbances. And I believe I read in a thread in this forum that a good clomid PCT would be 4 weeks with the first 2 weeks being 100mgs ED, and the last two weeks being 50 mgs ED. Now would it be okay to keep my nolva at the doses i had them, or should i up those to 100mgs the first 2 weeks, and 50mgs the last two weeks as well? Thanks for the feedback greatly appreciated!

Dolf

Sun/Wed...Mon/Thur...Tue/Fri. One of these is how you want to split your dose up.

My recommendation is to get some adex or aro and keep it on hand. Find out if you're e2 sensitive like myself or not. Get bloodwork done between week 5 and 7 through a private lab like privateMDlabs.com and that will tell you where your e2 and test levels are at. I generally like to see my test levels at least 5x my dose, so 600mg per week should be at least 3000 or higher. If gyno starts to rear its ugly face then I'd start at .5 adex e3d and adjust as needed.

Var is still liver toxic, so don't buy into that hype. As far as pct goes clomid 100/100/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20

strong

Malthouse,  You already have been getting great advice, Which is well deserved. Your research will aid in a successful cycle. Nicely thought out before using AAS.. Good luck brother and +1 ...   Keep asking questions...

siegmund

I'm on board with the guys , yes your 20 !! But I know your going to run ,and I'd rather see a brother run  propper ...and safely ...your cycle looks good and the guys got you on the right track

malthouse5656

Thanks Everyone, so I will be going with the Mon/Thursday pins, thankyou Dolf for the great guidance. Now with var since you said it is still liver toxic(which i knew, i just thought it was less toxic) but never the less I want to be safe about it, is there something I can take that will sort of help my liver? Such as milk thistle or lecithin? I have read that 3-7 grams a day of lecithin along with b vitamins should help with keeping the liver in good condition any truth to this? I've heard mixed things on milk thistle i know the active components in milk thistle such as silymarin and silibinin come in when the bile salt export pump activity is reduced and kind of block the adverse reaction of steroids, but Ive heard that most milk thistle products don't come with much of those ingredients. So what are you're views on that? But thankyou strong, and seigmund for the kind words cant wait to get this started and post results!

K

kalpa

Stay natty long as possible. To many people rely on gear to get where they want and slack on the food training and sleep that is needed the most. Test itself is Only needed once one is ready to start a cycle.