NEW TO MG

Italianjob

I'm new to MG. Figured I would give this site a shot. It looks nice and I would love to become a contributing member to a developing site. I've been competing for 2 years and I've been into the bodybuilding world for a decade now. I've had failures and triumphs in this game and I've acquired a lot of knowledge through those experiences. I look forward to sharing my knowledge and also learning a few things from the members of this site.

D

dolfanshan

Welcome Italianjob. It's great to have you aboard brother. Look forward to seeing you contribute in the forums.

Coachp5015

OK I am new to this so bear with me, I am currently on test cyponate. I am needing something that is going to trim me and cut me up. Any suggestions?

milkin

Sure Coachp5015 plenty of suggestions but you need to complete an introduction as well as complete your profile page by filling in your stats. There are plenty of members willing to help you. .
http://musclegurus.to/node/add/forum/165

siegmund

Like milkin said , ake am post , wheather you know it or not , right now you just hijacked another mans thread ,, I know your new , and im not bashing , im explaining this , is a no no , its disrespect to the op,, also you want help, how old are you?? How much you weigh??? Height ,, body fat , cycle experience if any , please layout your cycles , OF COURSE ON YOUR OWN THREAD , AND YOULL GET ALL THE HELP YOU NEED I PROMISE , AND.WELCOME MY FRIEND EVN THO THIS IS SOMEONE ELSES THREAD , I APPOLAGIZE TO THE OP , SO WE WILL SEE YOU IN THE FORUMS RIGHT ?? LOOK FORWARD TO IT SIEG