New to Muscle Gurus

lambo337

Guys and gals I'm a newbie on the scene just getting ready to start my first real cycle with trst cyp and deca 12wks. I'm 5 7 190 pounds at approximately 12% body fat. Im 37 and started lifting again 2 yrs ago after an 10 year hiatus. I have a pretty good base and looking to experiment and explore the world of AAS. I am looking to put on more muscle get leaner have more endurance etc . I want to be stronger and have a better physique and just overall look and feel better than I do now...... I already have a kid, so I'm not worried about that aspect of potential sides. Look forward to posting my progress in my journey. Thanks for providing this service.

siegmund

welcome ,

1 st real cycle ??? What have you run before .? I ask because I worry when I see a 19 nor mentioned and 1stcycle ...i say this because I went through hell

F

Frankie-knuckels

Welcome on board brother you have come to the right place I myself am new to the site and a newbie who just started lifting seriously 7 months ago . To get to the point these guys and gals here will go the extra mile for you and make sure you are armed with the best of information and advice. To give you an example of what I'm talking about go to the 44 year old newbie transformation in General Talk.... there you see how stand up these guys are.

lambo337

Hey, ya i ran a 12 week test cyp 500mg per week. Responded well. 15 pounds, no gyno, noticeable strength and size. Nothing crazy but good. So i figured  id try this. Gonna run arimidex with it. And androgel trt and clomid for pct. I have  a question regarding this posted in sterioid cycles forum. Thanks

siegmund

what you plan on running to.combat prolactin if it arises??? And you do realize ,there is no guessing here with e2!! If you don't know how to keep you e2 under control ...your not ready for deca ,because prolactin will grab you by the ballls ..i know ,and I wasn't prepared .i had a gun in my mouth ,the depression and anxiety ,nipples milking ,and no desire for sex. I know my friend

lambo337

To be honest, im not quite sure. I plan on getting blood work about halfway through and I have a urologist that I can address any elevated levels of e2 with if I run into that problem because I'm currently active with him for TRT program. Please any help or suggestions would be much appreciated since I've already started

siegmund

keep e2 in check mandatory!!! And immediately order caber or prami just in case ,I know a site its a little expspencive but you have under a week ...pm me !you got to have it ,and get head in the forums reading