New to site

Female Gainer

Brand new to this site and the thought of using anabolics. My goal is a female fitness show potentially late this year, if that's possible Or if not, next year I've always been active in the gym buy never really tried to get big. Now thats my goal. Im petite at 5'4" 106 (at least a month ago i was) Ans 45 years old. I increased my caloric intake to 2500 clean calories per day one month ago and I weigh for the first time tomorrow. I've tried to do as much research as possible about anabolic use. Now I'd just like to hear from those with experience using them - when to start using them, ideas on which to use based on experience, and where to get them Etc.  Will dr's prescribe them? If not good labs.  Any info would be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance 

borsuczek

Hello! 

What is your training regime? How much cardio do you do and type of it? Cardio could be culprit when trying gain weight. 

Anabolics? Did you consider oxandrolone ? Just to see how will you react to it? I won't be original here... I think anavar is first steroid female should try. 

Also how good is your diet? For instance, I cannot make any gains if I don't eat enough carbohydrates.

Female Gainer

I weighed in today. Gained 5.5 pounds in four weeks - I'm pretty pumped about that.  I train 3 on 1 off And have cut all cardio for the time being.  Anavar is exactly what I have in mind after all the reading I've done. Have u used it?  How'd it go and where did u get it?  When in ur training did u use it? My diets pretty clean - haven't counted carbs been counting calories and protein - need to look at it but I know I've been getting a fair amount. 

borsuczek

I used anavar as my very first compound. I got bloated quite badly on 5 mg a day! But it was worth it.  On second cycle seemed my body got used to anabolics and there was only slight bloat bearly noticeable and stayed this way for Good now. Seems your diet Is good. It's all about timing with carbs so have them mostly on training days around your workout time. 3 days on 1 off seems hard but if it works keep it on. I have better gains on 2 on 1 off, 2 on 1off. Gives me4 workouts a week. 

borsuczek

Are u based in UK or USA? Follow the sources reviews. You cannot go wrong onhere! I found great sources on muscle gurus.