new to steroids

arnolds

I've never used steroids before but I'm willing to give it a shot...I believe I am healthy enough to start. I just have some questions.

What's the best beginners cycle to bulk up and how much or how often do I use the steroids?

When placing the order, should i use my home address?

Is my butt the best place to inject myself (also I've never injected anything in my self so some tips would be helpful)

and when I'm done with my cycle, what the best post steroid cycle, and how quickly do i use steroids again after my cycle?

thanks

siegmund

first can I suggest making a propper intro so the members can know.you..2 how old are.you ,how tall ,weight. ,bf %. And what are your goals ,what makes you think your ready for aas , how long have you been training. ... How has your diets been. hmmm you want to run a cycle well what have you learned so far ,by information gains on the site ??? Brother the world is at your finger tips. so like I stated. Who are you ,what's your history. And goals and plans

Dolf

X2 with sieg. Make an intro, lay out your stats, and goals. We can definitely get you headed in the right direction. Also there's no need to rush my man. Take your time and resesrch. I did for 6 months before running my first cycle.

arnolds

I'm 28 years old. 5 foot 10 inches. 205 pounds. I have 14% body fat. my goals are to get gain muscle while getting my body fat percentage below 10%. I have been weight lifting for about 7 years but i really picked up the intensity about 1 and half years ago. i usually lift weights 4x per week and then 2 days 20-30 min cardio. my diets pretty good, i usually get 5 meals a day with about 250 grams of protein total.

siegmund

ok well now i feel I can at less talk to you ...ok your getting 250 grams of protein. How about total cals ??to gain you need 4000-5000 per day your pretty good size. Now , Also we have alot of beginners cycles and I hate calling them beginners cycles , all we ever need to grow is propper diet and training. And strict comment. , add some test to the mix. And its yard out (sorry a prison term lol). But.go research and layout a cycle it will give you the confidence and show the community your willing to put foot work in

arnolds

So i was thinking of a 12 week cycle using about 300 mg of testosterone enanthate for three weeks, if all goes well then i can bump it up to 400mg per week. after that i do a 4 week cycle of Week 1 Aromasin 12.5mg and Nolvadex 40mg and Clomid 100mg a day Week 2 Aromasin 12.5mg and Nolvadex 40mg and Clomid 100mg a day Week 3 Aromasin 6.25mg and Nolvadex 20mg and Clomid 50mg a day Week 4 Aromasin 6.25mg and Nolvadex 20mg and Clomid 50mg a day. after the pct how soon before i can start my next cycle. 

csancheezy

Im not quite sure where to start.. But I will just ask you a few questions, what resources did you use to draw this information from? Why did you choose that mg of testosterone? Why do you think you need to change the dosage of the long estered test after three weeks? Also I dont think you understand what the compound Aromasin is and what it is used for... I would encourage you to go through the cycle logs on the site here and look at all the examples of first cycles and see where the vets and experienced members have made comments an corrections. There are also some very helpful threads that have been "stickied" or made permanent that are about suggested PCT protocol, Ai's, and first cycles. 

csancheezy

Im not quite sure where to start.. But I will just ask you a few questions, what resources did you use to draw this information from? Why did you choose that mg of testosterone? Why do you think you need to change the dosage of the long estered test after three weeks? Also I dont think you understand what the compound Aromasin is and what it is used for... I would encourage you to go through the cycle logs on the site here and look at all the examples of first cycles and see where the vets and experienced members have made comments an corrections. There are also some very helpful threads that have been "stickied" or made permanent that are about suggested PCT protocol, Ai's, and first cycles. 

siegmund

• first what are.your stats.?age,weight ,height ,bf ?? Second what is your training history.?? What.are.your goals ??

my friend like cheesy said ,you need to research ,because this is not.a.cycle.,it.is.all wrong ... ,what made you choose aro ??

a Ai is to be used on cycle ,if.needed to control e2 .

but I also suggest cycle logs and research

arnolds

I think instead of the cycle i would just try testosterone, i read that usually people take 500 mg and that was more than needed. so i wanted to try 300 mg and numb it up slowly if all works well....what do you guys suggest i take after 12 weeks of test.

FillTheSyringe

well 4 weeks is not nearly long enough. Most steroids have an ester attached to them. Enanthate, Cypionate, Propionate, etc. This determines how long the steroid is active in the body. It also determines how fast it kicks in. What are you looking at, Test E, will take approx. 4 weeks to evne kick in. Typically you would run a 12 week cycle. I don't think 350mg per week is a bad choice at all for your first cycle. Most manufacturers will make Test E in 250mg/ml. So maybe go for 375mg a week to make the math easy for your shots. Twice a week will keep blood levels stable. Testosterone aromatizes into estrogen, so you will need Arimidex or Aromasin to prevent excess E2 levels.

Turning 40

Hey guys - this is more for Admin/Mods than a reply to Arnolds.

I'm not knocking Arnolds, we were all naive at some point but we really good do with a beginner's section. A dozen or so good articles aimed at first time users, giving good solid advice for someone's first time. No opening posting, no additional threads, just stickies So that new members can be directed there to learn the basics.

I know that all of the answers to Arnolds questions can be found here, but it can be difficult to find - lost in amongst all the talk of stacks, cycles, 19nors etc. I know I was overwhelmed when first discovered MG. We get these kind of beginner questions very regularly so a dedicated "New to roids - Start here" section would surely be of enormous value.

Dolf

T40 I expect a great forum post that gets made into a sticky. Get this thing rolling my brotha!