First Time Cycle and Why Explained

Cdaddy7

First Time Steroid Cycle for novices

There is a growing concern in the community in the lack of knowledge of what a first time steroid cycle should be like. It’s scary to see some of these young guys that are using Tren and other contraindicated compounds in their very first cycles. Putting their bodies and health at complete risk for what they perceive as overnight magical transformation. They are right about the transformation but it’s not the one they seek. The purpose for this thread is of course to educate you new guys on the right way to use steroids without making a horrible decision that can ruin your future. Using steroids is a very serious decision and should be made with proper research and knowledge. The choice you make can have dire consequences if you do not approach with respect and caution. I’m going to give you the reason that the vets on this site give this simple recommendation that has plenty of benefits for first time cyclers without all the dangers. Let’s get started….

A simple testosterone only cycle will always prove to be best when you doing your first few cycles. Yes, it is simple and it is guaranteed to be highly effective. Testosterone is the most versatile anabolic steroid of all and generally one of the well-tolerated among healthy adult males. While it will be effective there is another reason we can label these novice steroid cycles as the best option and that is because you’re only using testosterone. The scientific reasoning behind it is if you’ve never supplemented with anabolic steroids you don’t know how you’re going to react and if you’re stacking multiple steroids and run into problems it’s going to be impossible to pinpoint which steroid is causing the problem. Further, if you can tolerate testosterone well and most can this will generally be a good sign that many other steroids will be tolerated well by you as well.

For these standard novice steroid cycles in most cases Testosterone Enanthate and Testosterone Cypionate will be your primary choices; simply pick one or the other. Most all men will with 500mg per week split into two injections a week (i.e. 250mg on Monday and Thursday) by far optimal to achieve the goals of quality muscle and strength you seek. Keep in mind these are large ester testosterones and the effects will not be very noticeable for a few weeks in most cases. To truly see the gains you desire it must be used more than a mere few weeks. Rule of thumb is a 12 week cycle minimum to see the best results followed of course by Post Cycle Therapy (PCT.) PCT is one of the most important elements of the success of your cycle and all of your hard work. It is often overlooked or incomplete. A standard PCT will merely consist of the two Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex) and Clomiphene Citrate(Clomid) for a course of 4 weeks. Also you must consider to have a Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) like Aromasin or Armidex on board for your cycle just in case that some issues arrive like puffy nipples and acne signaling too much estrogen. I would never start a cycle without having all of your Testosterone needed for the whole 12 weeks, an AI for issues during cycle, your PCT in full to run a full 4 weeks. LASTLY, BEFORE YOU START YOUR FIRST CYCLE PLEASE SEEK THE WISE ADVICE OF A REPUTABLE VET. This is to ensure that you have all things including your diet and training on point so that younga can have the best cycle possible.

The Best Novice Steroid Cycle:

Week 1-12 Test E or Cyp @ 500mg/week split doses(250mg twice a week)

Aromasin or Arimidex on hand for any estrogen issues that may arise

15 days after your last injection of Test your PCT begins:
Week 1 Aromasin 12.5mg and Nolvadex 40mg and Clomid 100mg a day
Week 2 Aromasin 12.5mg and Nolvadex 40mg and Clomid 100mg a day
Week 3 Aromasin 6.25mg and Nolvadex 20mg and Clomid 50mg a day
Week 4 Aromasin 6.25mg and Nolvadex 20mg and Clomid 50mg a day

I truly hoped I helped you new guys out. Knowledge is power but wisdom is knowing what to do with it. AAS and any other hormones is a serious choice with serious consequences. Research and know what you are putting in your body and how it can affect you good or bad. Good luck in your quest to your goals.

pgdriller

I read about a lot of guys having pain and soreness where the inject their test for a couple days after the injection. Im using stuff from Vermodje Labs (Testover E 250mg/ml) twice a week and there is absolutely no pain or soreness. Is this good or bad? It hasnt been quite two weeks since my first injection and this is my first cycle so Im not sure what to expect as far as effects do to quality. Any input would be great. Thanks

BlackHawk

Alot of times it depends on how much BA or BB they add into the solution, Ive had gear thats well brewed with PIP at All BUT Ive also had T400 with more amounts of BB(Source told me there was extra BB) and man I got a hard lump and it even hurt going in.

So basiclly if it hurts the source is not a good brewer of Testosterone

siegmund

I've run cyc and experienced 0 pip and got great gains and then agion current CyC I'm on I've had the worst pip and still got exceptional results you can't gauge the quality of your gear by the pip ( I just received this answer) it could be many different things 1st how are you injecting ( my self I warm my oils then I draw with a 20g then switch the tip to a25g ) and when you do your shot are you shaking ?and also you could be sencative to eo ?  

t-rex

Great post....informative and well structured.  Im looking to start my 1st cycle soon and was thinking of doing test only like you advice, but was thinking of adding deca since its very mild and non-toxic.  Any thoughts on stacking a 1st cycle with some moderate amounts of deca?

Thanks

siegmund

Edit , I think im missing so.ething here so I edited it , but a person can develope on 350 aa week test first cycle , and I dont like the aro in pct , to me it seems like this would total crash your estrogen  so I say nov and.clomy only., I agree with , continuing your ai, like a week into pct but.if it was used at like ,12.5 e3d on cycle , it shouldnt be used 12.5 ed for pct ,and then tapered , I wouldnt use at all in pct , like I said if my e2 was elevated on cyc id run it about a week in , after that test is coming down as should be e2 levels 

Gsbardin1

Pip will also depend on needle gauge, how your body takes the oils in the test ect. But if you do have pain, massage it out with a golf ball and some heat, alternate the pin sites, and give it time. a few more pins and the muscle getting used to it, typically pip will go away. 

Dolf

https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/general-chat/newbies-dictionary

I did this a while back and probably need to update it, but this should help brother.

Mr.blue1989

what's serm/ai would you good sirs recommend for a first time run? I mean certain things work better than others for diffrent people. Is one better than the other? 

B

Burrr

SERMs are pretty straight forward, they are clomid and nolva.  Used together they have a synergistic effect to restart your HPTA.

There is one more SERM called Torem, but it is harder to find, expensive and seldom used. 

There are multiple options for AI's but the two most popular are arimedex and aromasin. Adex is generally easier to get your dose dialed in with as it has a longer half life and can be taken every other day.

The main thing with SERMs and AI's is getting properly dosed drugs, Getting these from peptide companies or UGL's is hit or miss.... look long and hard to find a pharmacy grade product.

siegmund

good questions blue +1 ,,I like the ambition

oh and for the record ,I sent you a appolgy ,I got a little huffy yesterday ,and I most likely ,ook it wrong and that's out of my character ..but your family now ,and id do the same for you my friend .its a pleasure your hear ,and I really like your ambition to learn and ask questions ..anything I can do for you please ask ...i sent you a friend

Mr.blue1989

Gotcha. So nolva and Clomid are used in unison , Rog. I was thinking bout picking up the Adex for the first time run. Thanks for the answers, appreciate it. 

B

Burrr

good article

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/combining-serms-clomid-nolvadex/

SenseiMiagi

Good info Burr.  AI's are a heavily debated topic, both on preferred type, and if/when to use them at all.  Most of it is learned by trial and error individually.  Best way to move forward IMO is to acquire both adex and aromasin, use bloodwork to decide when/if to start....pick one and ise it for few weeks, bloodwork again and check levels.  Switch, up dose, etc...if needed.  Will be strange getting bloodwork every few weeks, however once thisbis done on one cycle, you will have your own preference based on actual data of how YOUR body handles estrogen akd AI's.  Guesswork will be eliminated from that point on.  

I am in process of doing this now...ai is new to me even though I had been cycling since 2000's....times change.

Mr.blue1989

So is it best and just safe to use AI's while running a cycle just to be safe And do you only run them why your cycling or should you include it in a pct as well?