First Time Cycle and Why Explained

Eklyh

Thank you for the info, very clear and straightforward information.
Do you, and others, recommend to cycle your first cycle, following with a PCT? Or would you recommend a blast and cruise instead of the PCT.
I'll probably do the Blast and cruise approach if the sides are doable, as I get to keep more of my gains and if I like cycling I'm sure I'll plan another one. If I don't like using steroids I'll stop using a PCT and end my PED career early.

Gainz.

Thank you for the info, very clear and straightforward information.
Do you, and others, recommend to cycle your first cycle, following with a PCT? Or would you recommend a blast and cruise instead of the PCT.
I'll probably do the Blast and cruise approach if the sides are doable, as I get to keep more of my gains and if I like cycling I'm sure I'll plan another one. If I don't like using steroids I'll stop using a PCT and end my PED career early.
How old are you?
Because blasting and cruising... trt, is a big commitment. Not as easy to come off as it may seem. Especially if you're on it for a while. Trt is supposed to be for life.
Since you are just starting I would recommend just getting a few successful cycles and pcts under your belt.

Eklyh

How old are you?
Because blasting and cruising... trt, is a big commitment. Not as easy to come off as it may seem. Especially if you're on it for a while. Trt is supposed to be for life.
Since you are just starting I would recommend just getting a few successful cycles and pcts under your belt.
I'm going to turn 28 in 2 weeks.
My first plan was to cycle a couple of times like you said, but after researching and talking with some people I hear that cycling on and off is worse for your health than blasting and cruising or in other words, TRT with the occasional blast.

Maybe people say this also because they don't believe someone is capable of "just doing one or two cycles" but idk. Thats why other advice is appreciated.

Gainz.

I'm going to turn 28 in 2 weeks.
My first plan was to cycle a couple of times like you said, but after researching and talking with some people I hear that cycling on and off is worse for your health than blasting and cruising or in other words, TRT with the occasional blast.

Maybe people say this also because they don't believe someone is capable of "just doing one or two cycles" but idk. Thats why other advice is appreciated.
Well the problem is when people take a ton of test, then pct. Then wait the shortest amount of time possible. Basically so their natural test levels are good for 1 day, then start the next cycle. it really depends on how much test you're doing, how long ect. If you're willing to make the commitment... that's fine. I would wait for a few cycles. Make sure you fully understand how you respond to test.
Because if you just blast and cruise for a year... then decide its not what you want to do, that's gonna be a rough transition.
But I would definitely ask around, maybe start a thread in the trt section. That way people with more information on trt can guide you.

Gainz.

But from age perspective 28yo unless your test level is low else you should not do TRT at that age, imho
I couldn't agree more. I know what you're talking about. I've been seeing more and more yt videos about people just running 200mg a week instead of cycles. Some people think that's somehow safer and easier on your body. But trt is a lifetime commitment. If you're at normal ranges doing cycles is much better at your age.

rosoo

I couldn't agree more. I know what you're talking about. I've been seeing more and more yt videos about people just running 200mg a week instead of cycles. Some people think that's somehow safer and easier on your body. But trt is a lifetime commitment. If you're at normal ranges doing cycles is much better at your age.
for me i would do so after age 45 or when my test is starting to drop. being an asian, our genetic, normally would have low test after 40yo

Eklyh

Thanks for the advice everyone.
Yes I've heard about doing 25mg of test or 500mg doesn't really matter in terms of shutting down your natural T levels. Once you take it externally it shuts down, no matter what the dosage is. (Don't know the exact study on this).
The reason I am contemplating Blast and cruise or sort of TRT with the occasional blast is because some people say that cycling on and off is worse for your health then staying on it and coming off once your done. I don't have any science backing this so this claim is based on bioscience.

I'll look into the TRT forums and do some more threads about this.
From what I get is that you guys would advice, seen my age, to first run a cycle and see how it is.

rosoo

Thanks for the advice everyone.
Yes I've heard about doing 25mg of test or 500mg doesn't really matter in terms of shutting down your natural T levels. Once you take it externally it shuts down, no matter what the dosage is. (Don't know the exact study on this).
The reason I am contemplating Blast and cruise or sort of TRT with the occasional blast is because some people say that cycling on and off is worse for your health then staying on it and coming off once your done. I don't have any science backing this so this claim is based on bioscience.

I'll look into the TRT forums and do some more threads about this.
From what I get is that you guys would advice, seen my age, to first run a cycle and see how it is.
if you are talking about 500mg a week, that is a lot my friend.. compared to 25mg

or what you are trying to say is 0.25ml of 500mg which is 125mg of test per week?

HGH.to

and coming off once your done.
problem is that IF you can come off once you're done. if you're having a blast/cruise/blast then you may come off at your age. But if you're blasting and cruising a lot of times, especially in high doses, there's a high chance you won't be returning back natural anymore.

Gainz.

Just to be clear 25mg of test a week would be terrible! You would lose muscle mass. Most healthy men make more than 25mg a week. So you would be in a deficit.
Most people who trt run between 100-200mg a week.

wahoorig

Hello All
I am researching on information on how proceed to start my first cycle, and before starting the journey I just like to make sure I am on the right path.
on the T Cyp I am looking to order Testabol from BD it comes in 10ml (250mg) per vial so to make sure I will need 24 vials for 500mg per week correct? I will be injecting 10ml on every application.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 3

Gainz.

Hello All
I am researching on information on how proceed to start my first cycle, and before starting the journey I just like to make sure I am on the right path.
on the T Cyp I am looking to order Testabol from BD it comes in 10ml (250mg) per vial so to make sure I will need 24 vials for 500mg per week correct? I will be injecting 10ml on every application.
Its 250mg per ml, not per vial. Each vial has 2,500mg in it!!

If your taking 250mg per week, you would take 1ml per week!
Then one 10ml vial would last you 10 weeks!
So since you're gonna be taking 500mg per week, first you would split the dose. So you would do 250mg (1ml) on Monday and 250mg (1ml) on Thursday, so you're taking 500mg (2ml) per week. Then a whole vial will last you 5 weeks.
If you're doing a 10 week cycle, you need 2 10ml vials. A 15 week cycle you need 3 vials.

Think about all the money I just saved you! Haha... 24 vials... that's some @Bigbelly level shit!

But its always a good idea to get 1 more vial than you "need" sometimes they only have 9ml in them (sometimes more tho) and spillage, accidents..
Ect.
Hopefully that clears things up for you!

wahoorig

Its 250mg per ml, not per vial. Each vial has 2,500mg in it!!

If your taking 250mg per week, you would take 1ml per week!
Then one 10ml vial would last you 10 weeks!
So since you're gonna be taking 500mg per week, first you would split the dose. So you would do 250mg (1ml) on Monday and 250mg (1ml) on Thursday, so you're taking 500mg (2ml) per week. Then a whole vial will last you 5 weeks.
If you're doing a 10 week cycle, you need 2 10ml vials. A 15 week cycle you need 3 vials.

Think about all the money I just saved you! Haha... 24 vials... that's some @Bigbelly level shit!

But its always a good idea to get 1 more vial than you "need" sometimes they only have 9ml in them (sometimes more tho) and spillage, accidents..
Ect.
Hopefully that clears things up for you!
Thanks soo much GainzBandit. hahaha for sure, nice that I asked first, thanks again for the info bro

Gainz.

Thanks soo much GainzBandit. hahaha for sure, nice that I asked first, thanks again for the info bro
My dude over here about to spend $1,500 for his first cycle... taking 5,000mg a week! Haha

Yeah if you're not familiar with dosages and how they are labeled it can be confusing.
But All gear is labeled mg per 1ml. So no matter what mg you see, that's gonna be per ml, or per pill.

wahoorig

My dude over here about to spend $1,500 for his first cycle... taking 5,000mg a week! Haha

Yeah if you're not familiar with dosages and how they are labeled it can be confusing.
But All gear is labeled mg per 1ml. So no matter what mg you see, that's gonna be per ml, or per pill
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: