First Time Cycle and Why Explained

B

Burrr

Lots of guys advise running your AI into PCT at a light dose.  The prefered AI for use during PCT is aromasin, as it is speculated that Adex will reduce the effectiveness of nolva.

I did bloods on week 3 of PCT one time and found my e2 a little high at about 60, with the top of normal being 40. That was even with a really light dose of Aromasin. I keep both Aro and adex in my stash so I can switch it up any time I choose. 

These are both drugs that I'm comfortable ordering international, AI's and SERMs are not controlled substances and customs does not get all exited about seeing them.

strong

wasn't wrong Sieg, U were protecting a source that is very professional and cant/wont say what we can say. I like setting someone straight from the door.. I too was pissed when I read that, especially in the wrong area on the board. The Good thing is Blue will get his pack from UGL and blow the fuck up... He will then be a believer.. Blue, I'm glad ur sticking around. u got character boy..

ohdan0030

How do I get the blood work I'm brand new like a baby first cycle test c 250 1ml 2xs a week I've only done one total so far and I ordered  gear support and eradicate?  And for all who don't know me 33 69 210 %? Sorry guys I'm just not I'm formed yet I also have dbol 50 but haven't taken ever and didn't plan it for this cycle any help I would really appreciate  stay safe all 

Dolf

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/101634-the-basics-of-ordering-bloodwork

ohdan0030

Thank you dolf im working towards knowing what I'm asking about one day it's hard being new but I appreciate all the help you guys provide have a good day and strong gains 

SemperFi

Brother,

It is great you are asking questions and realize there is so much to learn. Cruise through the "New to Steroids" threads. A few days of due diligence and most of your unasked, unanswered questions can be answered there. Once you have a foundation for your knowledge base seek out advice and ask questions about things that are still unclear to you.

We like it when members are active and become part of the community.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

You're welcome brotha! Take SF's advice and dive into the new to steroids forum and soak up the knowledge. Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks, I have been doing a lot of research and have learned a lot from people like you. I'm glad I started looking into this and didn't just do it.

Sounds like I need to lose about 25 pounds before I even start a cycle.

anyway thanks for the info!

as I read the end of you article I start getting a bit cross eyed. These names are all so unfamiliar to me. Another newbie article on here had a “shopping list” witch I really liked. Even in that article I don’t know what can be bought a GNC and what has to come from a specialty supplier. 

I really like the idea of running test C only for the first time. However I want to get everything I need as far as supporting drugs/supplements gathered together before I start. The post cycle treatment items I’m guessing are easier to come by and can pick them up at GNC ???

Im also wandering about liver support. Is that needed only for orals ? I bet these answers are all ready in this forum somewhere. Please point me in the right direction. 

So in summary: Q#1 will you make a newbie shopping list and specify what is NOT on the shelf at GNC ?

Q#2 is liver support needed for injection type steroids specificly Testostrone C ? 

Thank you guys and bear with me :)

wonderpunk24

Thank you so much for making this information clear and accessible! I am preparing for my first cycle by reading everything I can get my hands on, but the truth is a lot of it is hard to understand. I think it can be tough for veterans to remember what it was like to be 100% clueless... when answers Just led to more questions, and definitions required more definitions.

reesmp98

If someone can check my latest post im about to start my first cycle and would like a little bit of input..

Jkelley

First Time Steroid Cycle for novices

There is a growing concern in the community in the lack of knowledge of what a first time steroid cycle should be like. It’s scary to see some of these young guys that are using Tren and other contraindicated compounds in their very first cycles. Putting their bodies and health at complete risk for what they perceive as overnight magical transformation. They are right about the transformation but it’s not the one they seek. The purpose for this thread is of course to educate you new guys on the right way to use steroids without making a horrible decision that can ruin your future. Using steroids is a very serious decision and should be made with proper research and knowledge. The choice you make can have dire consequences if you do not approach with respect and caution. I’m going to give you the reason that the vets on this site give this simple recommendation that has plenty of benefits for first time cyclers without all the dangers. Let’s get started….

A simple testosterone only cycle will always prove to be best when you doing your first few cycles. Yes, it is simple and it is guaranteed to be highly effective. Testosterone is the most versatile anabolic steroid of all and generally one of the well-tolerated among healthy adult males. While it will be effective there is another reason we can label these novice steroid cycles as the best option and that is because you’re only using testosterone. The scientific reasoning behind it is if you’ve never supplemented with anabolic steroids you don’t know how you’re going to react and if you’re stacking multiple steroids and run into problems it’s going to be impossible to pinpoint which steroid is causing the problem. Further, if you can tolerate testosterone well and most can this will generally be a good sign that many other steroids will be tolerated well by you as well.

For these standard novice steroid cycles in most cases Testosterone Enanthate and Testosterone Cypionate will be your primary choices; simply pick one or the other. Most all men will with 500mg per week split into two injections a week (i.e. 250mg on Monday and Thursday) by far optimal to achieve the goals of quality muscle and strength you seek. Keep in mind these are large ester testosterones and the effects will not be very noticeable for a few weeks in most cases. To truly see the gains you desire it must be used more than a mere few weeks. Rule of thumb is a 12 week cycle minimum to see the best results followed of course by Post Cycle Therapy (PCT.) PCT is one of the most important elements of the success of your cycle and all of your hard work. It is often overlooked or incomplete. A standard PCT will merely consist of the two Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex) and Clomiphene Citrate(Clomid) for a course of 4 weeks. Also you must consider to have a Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) like Aromasin or Armidex on board for your cycle just in case that some issues arrive like puffy nipples and acne signaling too much estrogen. I would never start a cycle without having all of your Testosterone needed for the whole 12 weeks, an AI for issues during cycle, your PCT in full to run a full 4 weeks. LASTLY, BEFORE YOU START YOUR FIRST CYCLE PLEASE SEEK THE WISE ADVICE OF A REPUTABLE VET. This is to ensure that you have all things including your diet and training on point so that younga can have the best cycle possible.

The Best Novice Steroid Cycle:

Week 1-12 Test E or Cyp @ 500mg/week split doses(250mg twice a week)

Aromasin or Arimidex on hand for any estrogen issues that may arise

15 days after your last injection of Test your PCT begins:
Week 1 Aromasin 12.5mg and Nolvadex 40mg and Clomid 100mg a day
Week 2 Aromasin 12.5mg and Nolvadex 40mg and Clomid 100mg a day
Week 3 Aromasin 6.25mg and Nolvadex 20mg and Clomid 50mg a day
Week 4 Aromasin 6.25mg and Nolvadex 20mg and Clomid 50mg a day

I truly hoped I helped you new guys out. Knowledge is power but wisdom is knowing what to do with it. AAS and any other hormones is a serious choice with serious consequences. Research and know what you are putting in your body and how it can affect you good or bad. Good luck in your quest to your goals.
Can these be obtained in pill form? How do I go about getting these suppliments? From who do I get them? Thank you.

suppsforlife

Sources can't be discussed openly. Check my bio to see more info.
Not all products can be obtained as pills, some are injections others are pills

Gainz.

So I'm planning my first cycle test E 250mg week, with a clomid pct. The only issue I'm having is I keep getting 2 very different pieces of information. On one hand a group of people are telling me to split the dose to twice a week. Like 125mg on Monday and 125mg on Thursday. While I have another group telling me I should be taking a much smaller dose and taking it every other day. Like 50mg every other day. I'm assuming because of the half life of Test E, twice a week is fine. Just trying to clarify the confusion.

Gainz.

maybe because they think you plan to run Test Propionate?

yeah, it has a long half life so twice a week is enough.
Thank you, I'm extremely new but I'm learning. Finally putting together everything I'll need. At this point trying to figure out if I'll need Arimidex, for a 250mg test e cycle. I doubt it from what I've read and understand so far. But I'll know more today than I did yesterday

suppsforlife

Thank you, I'm extremely new but I'm learning. Finally putting together everything I'll need. At this point trying to figure out if I'll need Arimidex, for a 250mg test e cycle. I doubt it from what I've read and understand so far. But I'll know more today than I did yesterday
better have it handy. at 250 mg/week you may not need arimidex, but some people still do. have it handy