New to the crew

Parameddog

Thanks for the welcome. I'm 38, 315, goal is to cut.
I've ran Test E & P , tren few years back along side anvar.

Had cancer test cancer back in 2015. Passed my 5 year mark but anyone knows going through chemo kills your metabolisim.

My reasons for getting back on gear would be to help my metabolism and get back in shape.

My goal is to get back down to 250. I"m already built like a football player so goal not heavy on bulking. Just clean eating and a boost to cut fat.

@Lee.the.Human few of my friends in the bodybuilding industry shared that would be a safe cycle to run.

I'm trying to regulate my BP as well during this cycle so thoughts about taking Losartan during cycle?

Thought?

Appreciate the support
Can I suggest the following:

Take your BP daily - at the same time and make a note of it.
Have bloods done before you go near gear - that's a solid must.

When you start your cycle continue taking your BP and if it starts going into the hypertensive range then would be the time to consider adding an antihypertensive. Don't "just" take a drug - everything you pop has a side effect, which could be detrimental to your health. Stay on the absolute minimum for what you need!

From one vet to another - it's good to see you here brother.

Can I suggest the following:

Take your BP daily - at the same time and make a note of it.
Have bloods done before you go near gear - that's a solid must.

When you start your cycle continue taking your BP and if it starts going into the hypertensive range then would be the time to consider adding an antihypertensive. Don't "just" take a drug - everything you pop has a side effect, which could be detrimental to your health. Stay on the absolute minimum for what you need!

From one vet to another - it's good to see you here brother.
Appreciate this brother. Thank you