new to the forum

Pumpjuice187

What's up bro's ? New to the MM page just trying to get a feel for things. I've got some questions and am looking forward to learning as much as possible. I've been reading a lot of the forums but couldn't join until this point...Just got home from 6 years in the Penn and im looking to do things differently. Seen that there are a lot of you guys who can relate and have changed your life for the better through bodybuilding and I just really believe in this shit big time ! Been lifting for 5 years straight and looking forward to taking things to the next level....just need some direction and know how. Been trying to hook up but all I came up with so far was 200mg/ml of Test Depo. I realise after reading so much on here that I am sorely under armed for the battle I am looking to wage but im hoping this place and the network of your bros will get in where I need to be ! look forward to chopping it up with you guys soon !

-PJ

suppsforlife

Hey there. Warm welcome. Indeed there's a lot of reading before starting the first journey. But we would try to help with whatever we can here. Lots of bros seem to be happy with their results as long as everything is done properly. Looking forward to hear from you!

otfjoey300

Welcome brother. Congrats on getting your liberties back and I believe in second chances and people being able to change. I’ve probably had more than a couple chances in my life and I’m grateful for my freedoms these days as well! Don’t under estimate 400 mg of test per week by the way! That’s enough to grow with good training and diet

Pumpjuice187

Welcome brother. Congrats on getting your liberties back and I believe in second chances and people being able to change. I’ve probably had more than a couple chances in my life and I’m grateful for my freedoms these days as well! Don’t under estimate 400 mg of test per week by the way! That’s enough to grow with good training and diet
Hey thanks bro , and just to clarify ...Did you mean 200 mg T per week ?

otfjoey300

Hey thanks bro , and just to clarify ...Did you mean 200 mg T per week ?
You said you got some test depo 200, a couple shots of that a week will make you grow don’t underestimate it. You’ll need a few bottles but test alone is actually great . Especially if you haven’t run cycles in years like that

otfjoey300

And is just Test fine ? or is there some other component that I absolutely have to have on deck to go along with the test ? completely unsure about that.
Test alone is fine yes. Least risk and you most likely won’t have any issues as long as you monitor your estrogen

Pumpjuice187

okay cool ! that makes life a whole lot F****** easier lol Thanks for the Advice. Now when your monitoring your E is that with Labs or just by feel ?

Twizted

Welcome to the forum man! Its great seeing another person take charge of their life and work towards turning it around. I was in your position a while back, I didn't do 6 years but I lived the prison life for a bit. I served in the military for 8 ish years till I broke my back, got medically retired and within a year of being out of the military I was down a dark path of drugs and destruction. Been in and out of jail on several occasions. I finally got my shit together, got myself a good job, put my ass in college and finally feel like a normal functioning adult again. Really glad to another person trying to change their path. If you need anything feel free to ask, lots of smart individuals in the forum.

Pumpjuice187

Yeah man honestly I'm just over the bull shit... I want better for myself and I just see that life treats you better when your buff ha that and I really just wanna see how much I can achieve. Glad to hear you made it back out the trenches ! Fuck yeah brother. Yeah six years sucked but I needed that shit...it made me realize how bad I want something more and that's what's driving me now. So thanks for the welcome. Means alot bros I'm honored to be at the table.

suppsforlife

Testosterone alone is usually enough. There are just impatient guys who add orals to their first cycle and while they may increase the effectiveness of that cycle, they increase risks of side effects too. So test alone is enough.
All you would need for it is anti estrogens (which you may or may not need) during the cycle and PCT meds if you don't plan to stay on testosterone forever.
This means you need testosterone, arimidex (or aromasin), clomid and/or nolvadex. for a beginner - that's enough to both get amazing results and remain safe.