New to this spot.

Thaistick

Hey all, I am new on here. Been on various other forums for about a decade. I'm 38 6'3" 210 lbs. Never competed, never will. I'd call myself a hobbyist, I like to look good of course. I love that I've been able to stay strong and active while my peers have turned into broken down slobs. I didn't touch gear until I was 26 or so. Too little to count really. I have mostly stuck to Test and peptides over the years. Some very low dose stacks with other compounds. For instance the most tren I ever did was 50mg a week of enanthate back when XXXXXX had a local line. That was probably around 2009. It gave great results by the way. Somebody mentioned XXXXX is on here. He was the second guy I ever ordered from. He mentioned a while back that he'd crashed his street bike or something and got pretty banged up. I can empathize. I was nearly killed on my birthday in 2012. I was shot 5 times. I ended up with a titanium rod from my knee to my ankle, a cadaver bone to replace part of my tibia, a 9mm slug still in my pelvic muscle, and lost ten inches of colon. But I'm all better now. No more pain meds even. Those are tough to get off of. Anyway, I'm going to look around here now and see what I can learn. 

ramdisck

Glad to have you on the board.  there are lots of experienced guys and gals here who can steer you in the right direction.  Stay active and don't be afraid to ask questions. Fill out your profile and give us an avatar (not an actual picture of you)  It'll help us relate the name with someone and be a little more personable.

DiamondPharm

Welcome brother. Read the rules as well.  Stay active here, there is lots to learn! Glad you're here and glad you recovered from a terrible experience. 

strong

Thaistick, i want to say I'm sorry. i saw you post by that pic before. it seemed weird to me. You have done as i asked... God bless you brother. I'm just glad ur alive.. +1 for intro..

strong

Thaistick, you do really need to read thee rules bro.. You cant mention sources in open forum.. Please delete source info. Please if you are here to share and learn read the rules. This is the second time in mentioning..

csancheezy

You need to read the rules my friend. We have rules set in place about open source talk in the forums for a reason. Please learn and respect the rules. Thank you and welcome.