New to this

deluxe

Howdy folks! I'm new to this and here I am introducing myself. I'm in my mid thirties, 6'3" bf around 15% (measured with a caliper) and weigh around 215-220. I'm trying to get the BF down to 10-12% before running my first 10 week cycle of Test (have not decided yet which ester).  I've been working out on and off since high school naturally, highest I've ever been was around 250. So I know what I have to do to get there again. But, I thought I'd give AAS a go now since I'm not 20 anymore. I'm looking for lean gains and some increase in strength and stamina. You guys have a great thing going here so kudos to everyone for doing a smashing job.

siegmund

welcome , and your.plan.sounds good ,nice approach ..test will give you all your looking for ,the first cycle of test is amazing.I would consider 12 see tho ...i like the extra 2 week on.and welcome agion.+1

csancheezy

glad your here. Make a cycle log so brothers can keep up with your plans and offer any helpful information you may need to run a BOMB first cycle 

deluxe

Thanks again! I'll need to learn how to navigate this site first. I won't start the cycle until late July as I'm still working on lowering BF. I just want to have a solid unbiased starting point so I know what to attribute to the cycle and what not.