New workout partner

strong

I have a new workout partner. My wife. I have been going to the gym with her for quite a while but she mostly did cardio. She has a natural physique for bodybuilding. wide shoulders, Tapered back, tiny waist and proportionate hips. I avoided working with her because I thought it would distract me. Quite the opposite. She is not afraid to work and I never minded showing off ; )   She will not be participating in any AAS use...

I love to encourage people to thrive and none better than family...  Encourage a friend or family member to get healthy....

Does anyone workout with their spouses ??

blastthru23

Dude I wish!!! If my lady trained for a year 18 months she'd rock the bikini division. Nice tits and a juicy round ass... boing!

glad u got yours in there with you tho :)

Titanings

Just remember to make it fun, be understanding and patient, and guide her without being overbearing, cuz you probably know a lot more than her. If you can make this time enjoyable and fun (especially for her) then buddy you have just struck gold!

JdDaniel01

I've found the number one rule, at least for me, when training females is to not be a strict form nazi straight off. Work it in over time. It can quickly make them think they're doing everything wrong and they tend to lose a lot of confidence. Other than that, tell her her ass looks fantastic and get after it brother! 

SemperFi

Strong,

That is way cool. Like you my wife goes to the gym with me on a regular basis. It's the best of worlds.

She refuses to accept any advice from me but I wouldn't have her any other way! ;)

SEMPER FI

strong

Yes Sir, I am SLOWLY learning patience. It has always been a weakness for me. T, I struck gold when I met her. She is the driving force to make me  a better man and I'm Thankful every single day...

strong

I hear you brother and Thanks. I am a little too strict in everything I do but loving. I just have to mesh them together for a sweet balance.

ramdisck

I did for a summer.  It was good because I would hit the big weights while she did a little cardio, then we'd hit some free weights or machines together.  Problem was that she never wanted to go.  I paid for her membership for 6 months she probably went 10 times.  

It's nice to see guys who have a "partner" not just in the gym but in life.  mine stopped being a partner some time ago.

N

Nikolas

It is great when I go to the jum with my ladypartner . The only problem is that she goes to onother gym 10 miles from mine but still for some weeks last year she joined or I remember even months before some years . She is valuable when I become lazy or when I am injured like now..

Mleblanc

Thats really cool,  I really like seeing couples doing stuff like this together.  Im slowly getting my woman in to it.  She started eating like me. Then people started telling her they notice she is loosing weight. Man it was awesome to see the fire light in her eyes. She been busy lately, but she been hinting around that she would like to start coming with me. So we will see. Keep it fun for her and give her some reassuring feed back.  Keep up the good work buddy 

strong

Thank Man, She is a hard worker and I will never give her false confidence. She has been going for a while with me but now is my partner and she is doing great. I always encourage her and all people that show the work ethic.

calmb4dastorm

That's superb! I work out with my significant other usually on weekend training days because he works night shift now. We met at the gym. Lol. The first couple of years we trained together religiously because our schedules allowed for it. I tell you, I could NOT WAIT to train each day after work.  We didn't always see eye to eye on training and still don't, but it's indeed some of the best training sessions!!!  

Keep on keeping on!!!!

strong

Thanks Calm.... Now you're a person I want to train with one day... I hope you're well and happy and all that good stuff ; )