New

Gainz.

Welcome brother, and that's a pretty high trt dose... Doctor prescribed?
What were your natural T levels?
Also... Age, height, weight... Goals?

lineman1007

Welcome to the site. Lots of good info and people here. Glad you are here. Gainz posted above some good questions to help ya

Buzzy204

My DO really wants me to lower my dose since my T was 1400. My estrogen likes to ride between 30 and 50 and I'm not needing my Ai. Really helped my arthritis. Im 67 and working on my core muscles since I have muscle damage right chest and lower back, like some muscles are gone (gsw). I'm cutting, wanting 180 to 190. Walking 10k steps daily which isn't easy in 110⁰ Arizona these days. Core stuff and light weights. I fight libido, wife is very ill and on oxygen constantly. Just here to learn.

Buzzy204

116/50 67bmp this morning. I used to deal with low BP before TRT.

I have major muscle damage on my right side and working with any decent weight has me at the chiropractor so I'm starting with my core strength praying that other muscles can take up the slack. Light weights, 18lb kettlebells and 10lb dumbbells, 10k steps a day.

Been on TRT since late April and love the feel. Added Var and proviron oral and damn I'm finding muscles and my love handles disappeared. I'm collecting for a 500mg blast with my TRT cruise. Wondering about Deca for my joints etc.

Gainz.

And yes!!!
Light weight and high volume! Will keep you free of injury yet continues growth. Do you workout at home? If so resistance bands are amazing!
With a door anchor... You can do a modified version of almost any workout... Ever.
I had back problems as well, most people don't realize how important your core is to keep your back healthy

lineman1007

And yes!!!
Light weight and high volume! Will keep you free of injury yet continues growth. Do you workout at home? If so resistance bands are amazing!
With a door anchor... You can do a modified version of almost any workout... Ever.
I had back problems as well, most people don't realize how important your core is to keep your back healthy
Happy fer ya Buzzy. 64 here and hitting some trt on my own dosage. My libido was in the toilet. Hittin some dbol at 20mg with milk thistle and test c about 400mg per week. I pin usually Mondays and Thursdays at 200 each pin. I am doing light weights and bands. Lots of push ups, too. Feeling good and my diet is pretty good, too. Keepin my girl satisfied now..lol. Love the 10k steps a day you are doin. I am thinking of hitting some deca for a little arthritis in my hands due to an accident years ago. It does help and will only use a small dose. Torn right rotator cuff, but not bothering me. Can't hit the heavy iron anymore. Still love workin out, though. Hope to see ya around

suppsforlife

finally someone said it!
116/50 67bmp this morning. I used to deal with low BP before TRT.

I have major muscle damage on my right side and working with any decent weight has me at the chiropractor so I'm starting with my core strength praying that other muscles can take up the slack. Light weights, 18lb kettlebells and 10lb dumbbells, 10k steps a day.

Been on TRT since late April and love the feel. Added Var and proviron oral and damn I'm finding muscles and my love handles disappeared. I'm collecting for a 500mg blast with my TRT cruise. Wondering about Deca for my joints etc.
you seem to be on the right way. and yeah, you can add Deca for your joints.
sorry about your wife tho...
also, Deca may lower your libido (to my understanding, you're fighting too high libido?)