Newbie Here

Dochowdy77

Hey all..newbie here just wanting to say hi to everyone. I look forward to being involved with everyone. Thanks for the support so far!

Pumped

Doc welcome!!! How long have u been lifting? Is this ur first cycle or how many have u run prior? 

Dochowdy77

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I was pretty much an 5 day a week guy until last spring and herniated 3 discs in my back. Slowly got back into it after surgery last winter.. This will b my first since my early 20s, need to put my 20ish lbs on that I lost with the surgery. It's tough being a hard gainer, any suggestions?

Dochowdy77

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I was pretty much an 5 day a week guy until last spring and herniated 3 discs in my back. Slowly got back into it after surgery last winter.. This will b my first since my early 20s, need to put my 20ish lbs on that I lost with the surgery. It's tough being a hard gainer, any suggestions?

Pankration

When I was a kid I had this newborn bat as a pet for 3yrs. They live long but I had him as a baby, was the size of my pinky but grew up to be huge. I'd feed it, melons, papaya, lemon wedges, banana, it eat almost anything. I found him dead one morning, with his neck almost chewed off.  I don't know what animal did that but I had him taxed and mounted. At first he'd sleep in some hay in a aquarium type deal, then he would just sleep on my head and chew on my ears and hair. If you see them eating, sleeping, then you'd realize their almost like humans or macacos. He was a male cuz his purple dick and balls were huge. Females are bigger but get a male, more personality. 

gearbankintl

welcome to the MG doc.

I would suggest a good sleep aid, and anavar (oxandrolone) will help a great deal with your back issues.  O

In addition to some deca and test would not hurt either.

siegmund

idk about doc howdy ,but idk what anyone say s, docholaday, let me see if I spells that right doc,holiday ,was and us is the badest mother fucking ,western icon ,he was 110 lbs soak and wet ,had turburclous , .bad ,and imo the most deadliest and fastest. ,and so super cool and calm and collected with words ....but would tell you give you warning but still out draw you and blow the back of your head out ....

nice avi. If that's who your referring to ....

SwellMel

Welcome Doc!  New myself on the site, a couple of weeks now.  Some good advice on this site and I saw some of the responses to your challenge.  Injuries can be tough, but there is nothing more rewarding than coming back from an injury, it makes you appreciate the time in the gym so much more as your body makes its transformation.

The one thought I would add to Pumped's great advice would be to get your PCT set before you start your cycle and map it out on an Excel spreadsheet or some other day/day - week/week calendar so you don't start too late, or too early, or run too short or too long.

I've been doing this (AAS) awhile and came back from two major injuries in back to back summers the past two years that put me down and out of the gym with major surgery for 6 months each time. I am fairly experienced with AAS and even I screwed up my PCT and lost more weight than I should have post cycle due to over confidence in my ability to recover. I'm starting to come back around but it really sucks when you gain 17-18 Lbs. and then lose 14 Lbs., plus you get some double-takes in the gym......if you know what I'm saying!  Good luck on your cycle.