Newbie intro

Big Nasty

Hello MG Compadres, 

Newbie intro follows:  Older dude early 40's, 20 plus year in the military, love pig iron lifting, BB, PL lifestyle. Off and on since I was 25. Very serious the past 4 years. Current goals is to drop BF under 15% and maintain it. Ive been stuck at 16-18% for a while. Im a freakin meat and taters kinda guy and love to eat. Been on TRT for 1.5 years and have done only 2 very mild cycles but they were fantastic with outstanding results. Love the BB/PL lifestyle so looking to gain knowledge and ideas on this site and join the fellow brotherhood of iron freaks!  

ramdisck

mmm meat and potatoes!  welcome Big Nasty, look forward to seeing you around.  stick with your goals i know you get there.

strong

Welcome Big Nasty, +1 for intro.  Perfect age to start upping the test. Like to see u get involved brother. Start making friends and talkin shit....

APL

Welcome brother! I think you will fit in nicely with the guys here as there are lots of great guys who served the country and I think pretty much every one I've talked to is a meat and potatoes kinda guy. Also lots of knowledge floating around here and great guys to ask any questions you have brother!!

strong

+1 Calm, You are a great woman and God bless you as well for serving. Man, I just love you more everyday. Ripped ass tri's and delts on that avi

calmb4dastorm

There is also a great female that served her country here as well!!!! Welcome to the best family on the planet! +1 for your intro BigNasty!  love that handle!!!!!

calmb4dastorm

strong said:
</p><p>+1 Calm, You are a great woman and God bless you as well for serving. Man, I just love you more everyday. Ripped ass tri's and delts on that avi</p><p>I was getting it in that day! I will be hitting the TNE and going to kill legs shortly!!!!!! gotta get those hammies on point because my quads are taking over!</p><p>
</p>

Big Nasty

Thank all of you for the quick reply and welcome to the family. Good stuff. Looking forward to picking your brains and sharing training, cycles, ups and downs, ideas etc. 

strong

Big Nasty gets another +1 for positive, grown ass respectful man shit. God job with the profile as well, filling out all the necessary info. Fellow big boy. Lets get it Brotha !!!!