Newbie need a help

mraak82

I am 35y old and all my life a skinny one 180-74,45 

After trying many diet and other plans bla bla bla with 0 succes like all of the idiots and newbies i tried a Riprox 250 for a 2 month and gained almost 4,5 kg but after 2 months my dealer is vanished and i cant buy more of this product and all of my gained weight is vanished too :D

Riprox 250 is like other steroids i guess with

trenbolone acetate 75mg

testosterone propionate 100mg

drostanolone propionate 75mg

so this is a mix one

my questions are (pls without cursing me that i was a idiot or something i need a help not a lesson)

1. After 2 month of using this i have a month pause because i cant buy nothing from my dealer, so is there any chance that this 1 month without nothing fucked me up?

2.What i need to do to reduce my hormones?Which product to buy?

3.Also any help with steroids how to use them cycles and more or where to read about it here bla bla bla how i can gain weight and not lose it after is welcome or any advice what is helpful.

thx forward :) (sorry for my English it is not my native language)

SemperFi

I am not judging you at all and I am offering what I think is the very best advice I can offer based on the limited information you provided.

If I were in your position I would begin by finding the common denominator in all of my failed attempts. In this situation I see that I would be the common denominator. I am not be negatively critical but trying to help you see where the source of your failings are. Relying on anything, even steroids, to provide results without first holding ourselves accountable for the things that we can control is a recipe for failure.

Short of a medical condition if you cannot gain and hold weight without the use of steroids then you will NOT be able to gain and hold weight with the use of steroids. Sure you might gain some but it will be gone faster than you gained it after steroid use cessation. There is something wrong with your chosen method i.e. calories, foods choices, lifestyle, commitment, consistency, etc.

My recommendation is to start fresh at the beginning. Putting in place a solid nutrient plan, proper progressive overload training program and enough time to prove the process.

If for some reason you choose to not follow my personal advice and you are committed to the use of steroids then read here -

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/92480-first-cycle-checklist-and-shopping-list

Have you ever had your thyroid checked to see if you have hyperthyroidism?

SEMPER FI

BobbyO190

1) I doubt you did any real damage.

2) Clomid and Nolvadex but it's been long enough you may just allow natural reproduction adjust at this point. Others will disagree but by the time you got the product delivered to you.....that's a long time.

3) Research this web site to answer those questions. BUT for your first good cycle here is my simple advice.  Begin with the end in mind!

*  Have your post cycle recovery drugs on hand from the beginning and know when and how to use them. 

*  Testosterone only for the first cycle, probably no more than 600mg a week. 

* Have you earned the right to use the drugs.....earned the right for yourself, no one else cares or matters......What I mean is have you done the diet and exercise changes necessary to get the full value of the cycle and if not then don't do it! Fix yourself and your routine FIRST then start cycleing. 

I should go on but that's probably enough.   Good luck sir and thanks for asking and sharing your concerns. 

PS: We have some real good suppliers here. Research a few and choose one. A good source is VERY important. 

guza

It's not a problem to find a source mate, more difficult to organise training and diet. What is your goal? Stay lean or bulk up?  

guza

It's not a problem to find dealer mate, more complicated to sort out diet and training. What is your goal? Bulk up or stay lean?

S

supps

That is some great advice I would follow exactly what this guy says make sure your diet routine are first and foremost once you have that handled your cycle should be testosterone only no more than 600 mg and make sure you have your PCT drugs on you before hand great advice and like he said there are lots of good suppliers on here if you never need any help hit us up!

mraak82

thx for a fast reply very usefull replies...

so my main goal to gain some muscle for sure and to hold it not to lose after btw i would try now without any steroids to see how this goes.

If i cant gain then need to check my health 

how long neee a body to recover after a 2 month using a testo?Because i think it is more then a month without any help...i feel in myself that is still not the same my potencial is low 

maybe a few months i need 3-4 months?

Nolvadeks i can buy here also or in the apotheke? 

mraak82

thx for a fast reply very usefull replies...

so my main goal to gain some muscle for sure and to hold it not to lose after btw i would try now without any steroids to see how this goes.

If i cant gain then need to check my health 

how long neee a body to recover after a 2 month using a testo?Because i think it is more then a month without any help...i feel in myself that is still not the same my potencial is low 

maybe a few months i need 3-4 months?

Nolvadeks i can buy here also or in the apotheke? 

BobbyO190

You will need to choose your own 'normal' but the rule of thumb is 3months on cycle and 4months off. 

Most quickly go to 3on and 3off and tend to try to shorten to 4on and 2off but that's just not wise. 

If you want to take some Nova you can, especially if you can get it.   One month on that cycle was probably just a minor aberration to your body. I wouldn't worry.....Did your testicles stay shrunken?  If not, don't worry. 

Now pick a good supplier. Buy some Test C and your PCT drugs and oh, don't forget some Adex. 

NEXT: Do some research on working out to build mass (higher weight, lower reps) and what to eat and drink to feed muscle tissue (BCAA's for example) and personally I would advise a lot of red meat and eggs.   

Watch your blood work and your going to be fine and honestly probably great and you will feel great, grow and have a good time (most days). 

By the way, congrats for taking safty so seriously early on!