Newbie to the site

onehunglow

Hey guys, new to this site, I'm mid 40s I started kind late as far as wanting to make my body look half way decent, like alot of others I started running really strong protein in 10 ml bottles, anyway I hope to learn more about this thing we do, always gladly accept good advise and methods...anyway glad to be here on your site, thanks..

onehunglow

I really only run trt doses, I still like learning about how things work you pick up a lot of good information from others reading about there experience, I don't have much stats to speak of right now, I have considered running a few blast to try to put on a little bit more , just not sure how good of an idea it would be at 47? May not hurt anything Im not sure, I have been at 120 for several years now, my regular doctor keeps track of my labs he knows what I'm doing, just cost so much paying trt doctors do I been buying from a couple sources over the years..

suppsforlife

I really only run trt doses, I still like learning about how things work you pick up a lot of good information from others reading about there experience, I don't have much stats to speak of right now, I have considered running a few blast to try to put on a little bit more , just not sure how good of an idea it would be at 47? May not hurt anything Im not sure, I have been at 120 for several years now, my regular doctor keeps track of my labs he knows what I'm doing, just cost so much paying trt doctors do I been buying from a couple sources over the years..
yeah, online sources are usually cheaper. you're 120 lb? there's sure room for improvement. as for your age - that's a great idea at 47! I've seen people starting at 55+ with great results !