Mr.blue1989

who can elaborate on AI's for me? I know what they are and what they do, just unsure about how much to take while on cycle. I would like to use it while on cycle just to be safe, or is that a bad idea fellas? 

Dolf

There's really no one size fits all with ai's. Generally .5 adex or 12.5 aro eod or e3d is a good starting point and adjustments dhould be made from there. When to start your ai depends on compounds used. Just long esters about 3 to 4 weeks in. Short esters and orals about 2 weeks in. 

Understanding the difference beteeen type 1 and type 2 ai's is good idea. 

SwellMel

Welcome aboard Blue, my two cents on AI's is to make sure you have everything in house before you start a cycle, particularly your first since you are not sure on how your body will respond to various compounds.  My first few cycles I used AI's initially but then discontinued, because they weren't needed, but the last few I use Arimidex to control bloating on high TE cycles and make sure you plan out your PCT well.  I would encourage you to use one of the free half-life calculators that will calculate the cumulative total Test of your cycle based upon your injection protocol and suggest an appropriate start day for your PCT.   Most PCT drugs can be ordered easily without fear of the DEA or other LEO from off-shore pharmacies.

A great and educational read is William Llewellyn's "Anabolics" a comprehensive book (and e-book) about cycles, compounds, PCT and the mechanics of how steroids work in your body.