Newbies click here

getswole2127

Welcome to MG! this is a community where we help others, not quarterback and talk smack.. 

Whether you're looking to build muscle, lose weight, get shredded or looking to burst through a Platue, there's some key pounts you need to make sure you have down. Diet is the number one kep to being successful in this amazing world of bodybuilding.. everybodys body is different and you have to see what works for you. My body is changing monthly, in order to keep up with my training, my diet has to be on point.. properly lifting with form, not just throwing weights around hurting yourself. Anyone can pick up weight and use there back and legs to throw weight around.. don't be that guy :) 

Stress... don't let stress kill your body, it will destroy everything You have out to work, I know because It happened to me.. couldn't lose weight and didn't know why.. read this Member's post, it's a great post with awesome information 

https://musclegurus.to/forum/training-nutrition-and-diet/weight-loss/117798-key-to-successful-weight-loss

Thinking about using AAS? Do your research and ask questions before making the mistake of throwing compounds in your body that will not only shut you for good, but you won't have any sex drive at all.. it can screw your whole bosy up mentally and physically. You don't want to be on TRT your whole life. I know people  that are in it because of steroid abuse and they regret it. Make sure you're not 150lbs and rarely hit the gym Or you're looking to "get shredded for summer" thats by far the most ridiculous reason. I want to be lean all year long, not just for summer. There are plenty of vets here to help you. You can ask me and if I don't know the answer, I will. Do my best to find the answer. Good luck in your journey of bodybuilding...

-Swole

getswole2127

Thanks a lot brother! I just want the new guys and anyone interested in bodybuilding to have a little knowledge about it before they go jabbing themselves. I remember when I was young and had no knowledge about the sport ;)

Hey guys, this site is very informative.  I'm considering doing a cycle for the first time.  Trying to get as many facts and experiences as possible, I want to make an informed decision.

siegmund

go make a introduction , so the community can welcome you. , and im sure youll get all the help you need. ... ty. 

B

bigmurph

Solid post can it only be newbs or can a member like me hit you up sometime. Lol