No Test

Schoolboy

Hello Everyone !! It's been awhile, I was wondering if anyone out there has experience

with a cycle Excluding Test ?? Any and all opinions and comments

Welcome. Thnx !! 

JARHEAD2

i haven't ever considered it. I figured after all that I've read & the on point advice that was given to me was because the vets had learned from personal experience so I wouldn't have to! Just curious, are you thinking of a cycle without test & if you are, why? Test only should always be your first cycle no matter what & should always be the base of every cycle. 

csancheezy

few random folks out there who have theories about running successful cycles with no test, I have no personal experience. Whats on your mind schoolboy?

calmb4dastorm

Is the foundation on which you build your cycle. It isn't commonplace to run a cycle without that base. Has it been done? yes. Best practice? No. But the fellows can give you in-depth rationales as to why not. 

SenseiMiagi

What are your goals?  Sure it can be done, but not without risks and potentially unwanted side effects...more so than usual.  Is there a specific reason you want to avoid testosterone?  Given the right circumstances it may be beneficial?

Schoolboy

I would like to try a cycle w/o Test. It would consist of :

Tbol,Primo, and EQ. I avoid all Nandrolones, cuz of Nat. test shutdown.

I understand the Test base theory and Thank all of U for your input.

Perhaps a 200mg of Test/wk, will be included. I'm not looking to gain

massive size, instead I want density & vascularity, without the typical

hpta shutdown. My joints can do w/o the added mass.

Thnx again  

Schoolboy

I understand your concern, Thnx. I have reconsidered and will

probably include 200mg Test/wk. I'm trying to avoid hpta shutdown,

at a very different level. Thnx again

calmb4dastorm

Ii found this on bluelight"if you were to use only dht derivative or progestin steroids they would shut down your HPTA (Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testes Axis) extremely hard, and you would not produce any natural test so you would need to use synthetic injectable test either in the form of propionate, cypionate, enthanate, or suspension in order to have testosterone in your system

SenseiMiagi

Wise decision.  HPTA shutdown will happen with almost all AAS.  Arguments have been made regarding primo, but I believe it shuts down as well.  Theres also no guarantee you will shutdown during a cycle.  Everyone reacts differently, and I have done cycles in the past where my nuts never shrunk and my recovery was seamless.  Also the level of shutdown is a factor...and is dependent on each individuals HPTA system...they are not all created equally.

Schoolboy

Yes ! Thank You. I was planning on a cycle consisting of:

Tbol,Primobolan, and EQ. All of which are mild on hpta shutdown.

I have reconsidered and am planning on adding 200mg of test just

to reassure I have enough to avoid complications.

Thnx Again ! I appreciate it.

Schoolboy

This is why I went with Primo Inj., Tbol, and EQ.

I'm currently on cycle. Test Cyp. 400, EQ 400, and took Tbol 40mg as kickstart.

It's not like I dislike Test or am allergic to it, I'd just rather avoid disrupting my

natural production as much as possible. I had a very scary experience with Prohormones,

my total test was 9 ! Unbelievable ! So, I took a Test only cycle and PCT, and Voila ! My total

test came back up to 550. I guess you can say I'm somewhat Traumatized, but because of the

great info. and knowledgeable people on this site, I'm not afraid to experiment a little.  

Schoolboy

I was also told the same, but sometimes Trial and error proves otherwise.

I'm gona add 200mg of test to my next cycle which consists of:

Tbol, Primobolan Inj., and EQ.

Thnx for your input and concern. I appreciate it. 

Schoolboy

I'm currently on cycle, Test Cyp. 400, and EQ 400, Tbol 40 was kickstart.

I'm was curious about excluding Test to see how much my new cycle would

disrupt my hpta, but have reconsidered and will add 200mg Test, just enough

to assure I have no complications.

Thnx for your input and concern. I do appreciate it.

siegmund

my opion ,

if anyone chooses to run ,aas , you are from that minute ,putting strain on your hpta.by choice ..any compound run ,imo without test ,is like ,running a 5 ton dump truck ,that takes 16 quarts of oil ,with no oil on the stick ,hoping we don't do internal damage..

not going to happen ,imo, this is why we have pct, serums,hcg ...we are trying to minimum damage...

can it be done and has it been done ,I'm sure yes...but my question is did this complicate ,anything futher down the road ...if I had to guess id say yes ...just my 2 c

APL

You would want to run a TRT level dose of test (whatever ester fits best in your pinning schedule) on this one. Though all of those are technically milder compounds when it comes to HPTA suppression, you want to think of it from the combined effects of all compounds on the HPTA angle which would mean over the length of the cycle you would be fully suppressed.

Schoolboy

Thank You ! My thoughts exactly ! This is why I reconsidered and decided to add 200mg of Test . Not quite sure which ester

yet, but aiming toward long ester, more stable ? What ester and dosage would you recommend ? Thanks very much, greatly appreciate your response and interest. 

Schoolboy

Thanks Sieg ! I feel ya 100%, and believe me when I say your 2 cents R worth a lot more than U think !

Greatly appreciate it, as always !!

JARHEAD2

when everyone starts coming in with the same advice, man that's what MG is all about, good sound advice! Imo bro, I wouldn't go less than 400 mg a week of test. Best thing for you to do is run some bloods & see where your level is & base it from there.