Not good at all

getswole2127

so I just got my blood tests back and my ALT, ALT, potassium levels, zinc and cholesterol levels are through the roof. I am about to PCT and am now taking milk thistle and about to get some Liv52. Please wish me luck, I've never had any trouble like this before. My liver enzymes are high and I've been researching it Like crazy. I'm a bit worried and nervous. 

SemperFi

Get some TUDCA.

I certainly hope everything works out well.

Make sure you seek medical advice if you feel it is necessary.

SEMPER FI

D

Dont_trip

were running any orals that is the culprit it will raise your lover values and tank your good cholesterol without a doubt and if you were eating a typical bodybuilding diet with farm raised fish and grain fed beef,chicken etc they your body is gonna be highly acidic. Pct eat right and time will heal all drinking 2 gallons a day of water is an extremely effective way to help your liver and kidneys and if you got the extra,50 cents switch over to alkaline water not saying it's a cure all but it's a very clean water source and the human body is pretty much a swimming pool gotta keep your ph in check 

swolesam

Good luck Swole. The good news is the liver is a very resilient organ, so just a little NAC, some L-Glutathione, and some milk thistle for a few weeks should bring it back to whistling dixie my bratha. Tudca comes highly recommended, but i havent personally tried it, the research is VERY sound for it though, so def throw it in.

blastthru23

There is also an herbal supplement in ayurveda called triphala, it's supposed to aid most of the organs, and it'll keep you regular. I took it for a few years straight and i had good results. Cleanses the liver kidneys, and even the brain apparently, and supports digestion and elimination. Might want to check it out. I would drop 3 tablets (horse pill really) in water and let them dissolve over night and drink that nasty stuff right when i woke up. Although i was in my twenties then, i recall never feeling more healthy; good shit man. Hope you're doing better brother!