Not New but been away

Blacklabeldc10

Hey MG I've been away for awhile due to my wife and I having a baby. I've still been training hard and made a impressive transformation with the help of my coach. I plan on competing later in the year. Good to be back! Hope all y'all are doing well!

Blacklabeldc10

a girl! shes awesome man and growing up so fast already! i can't believe shes already 9 months old! she's a blessing! thanks for welcoming me back blast! hope you're doing well.

blastthru23

I have a daughter as well, she's 12 years old now. I love being her dad. The dad-daughter relationship is absolutely awesome!!! At her age now, it's a bit challenging, and keeps me on my toes for sure. Relish every moment you can with your baby girl, they can change in the blink of an eye. Take advantage of any time you can have with her, it's just the fucking best my friend, the love they give is second to none :)

BobbyO190

Kids are fun. Congrats and welcome back.

What are your plans for the competition? How are you looking? What are your goals? What cycle are you thinking....FYI: I am looking to learn more than help. Hope you can share some if you get the time. 

Blacklabeldc10

i know exactly what you mean already. she's my best friend lol and she can't even talk but we laugh, play and eat together. its the best times!

Blacklabeldc10

Thanks Bobby. umm me and my coach have been working together since august. he trimmed my fat down a good bit but somehow didn't lose a single pound. we reset my metabolism and im leaner than ever now with eating more food than i did when i was a fatboy little kid lol im weighing about 230 now with bluured abs currently bulking up trying to add some muscle tissue. being its my first competition i'm not sure what class im going to compete in since im not sure how my body is going to change. the shows not til november so im gonna grow a few months before we cut and we will assess my body as we draw near to the show.

blastthru23

I know your hands are full with the baby girl, but if you have time and the interest, maybe you could start a contest prep thread. We had a female member that did that awhile back, and man was it cool to follow her thread! She received a ton of support too. 

BobbyO190

That's fantastic Black. I hope you start that thread Blast mentioned. It would be fun to be able to follow your journey!  And congrats big time on having the self discipline to reset your metabolism to that level!  Easy to know what to do, damn hard to do it!