not new to steroids, but new to tren

Blacklabeldc10

So I'm on my first week of Tren Ace and I'm doing 50mg ed. I feel great so far really strong paired with the my test kicking in now on week 4. I was wondering what kind of dreams have y'all fellow tren users experience? I've slept hard and sweated harder but nothing but SEXUAL strange dreams. Am I the only one whose experienced this rather than the terrors? Thanks MG!

blastthru23

You are not alone. I have very strange dreams on tren, and nearly all of them are sexual to some degree or other, and VERY VIVID. I will not go into details, as it would wildly inappropriate. You'll get used to the dreams, and maybe even look forward to what comes next ;)

Blacklabeldc10

yeah I'm one week 1 of 6 and stoked and definitely like the thought of pinning everyday. something bout breaking skin gets my giblets going lol :) too bad the wifes pregnant and doesn't feel like getiing the goods that often haha

siegmund

Fuck no your not alone. , id have the most real , and night mares. But super fucking cool ,, ill put it out there i loved TREN A. ,  theres nothing i dont know about it , theres nothing i havnt experienced with it. ,, its all i ran for like 2 years. ... let me tell you its very liver toxic. Be sure to be on tudca nac ,  ... 

My days are over. , i had mine , i am not anti tren im not , i just want members to know the ride there in for , it can be a good trip or a bad trip everyone is difdernt. .  But.  As the song goes forst by eric clapton and then guns and roses.  I had to put my guns in the ground. ,, i had my ride. And maybe paying for it now but im a big boy and always excepted my consenquences (negative ) with a smile im not going to cry now , like a bitch.  I must be in the music mood tonight.  

But enjoy while you can.  :)

Sig 

Dolf

I wake my wife up several times per night gropping her tits, ass, and money maker.  She complains tren causes her sleepless nights too. Lol

calmb4dastorm

Nightmares range from odd to super scary for me at times. Erotic ones are common place for me no matter the compound. I guess that's a perk of me cycling..

Blacklabeldc10

Yeah I’m definitely taking liver support but thanks for the heads up Brother. And calm no compound has ever had me revved up like this and I’m 26 years old still in my prime but nothing has done me like this ever.

Alpha Omega

Lmao! Love reading some of the things you guys post, hilarious. For me Tren actually cut my sexual energy down quit a bit. Im a light sleeper anyway. Only side I do not like at all with tren is the heaviness with breathing but I found if you add some clen to the mix it helps tremendously or any OTC bronc opener. My son uses inhalers so I have a vast amount of albuterol at my disposal (he doesnt need it anymore but the dr still prescribes it, maybe I should put it on the website?) 

ramdisck

I see it in my future. Been putting it off because i was married to a huge PITA.  didn't want to add anything that could fuel a fire.  Now my life is free of fire and drama and I can focus on being healthy.  oh and maybe gaining a little more muscle while I'm doing it.

XxPhoenixX

Oh Tren, my friendly demon prick

God I hope this pin is clean or im getting fucking sick >.<

E.D. at 100mg, backed by 300mg Test

Oh how ripped I am! But I need to give my dick a rest  (lmao)

SemperFi

Think hard on it Rammy. As an endurance athlete you might not like what it will do to your stamina. Either way I know you will maximize the benefits!

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Then add a splash of stanolone and you WILL f#c& yourself. Blaster already knows about that. ;)

Trestolone was the most potent libido enhancer I have used.... it should be a controlled substance JUST based on that fact.

SEMPER FI

kingswe3are

So what do you think is the best compound to run w/Tren A??? Have ran Tren E w/Test, but first time to try Tren A. The last go around with E I go down with wife for many many days straight. So much so that my balls swelled up and scared the sh*t outta me. Went to doc(cool ass guy I have been going to for 5 years;writes me my test Cyp for TRT) and told/showed him what was going on. After xrays, inspection, etc. he determined it was trauma from all the fu**ing. Least that’s what he said and once I stopped All was back to normal. Also had the nights sweats more than I ever have had. No cough, though. I would like some off your opinions on what to run with and dosage.

blastthru23

I like to stack it with test p and mast p; the standard for the most part. If you have the $$, go with primo. There are a few approaches to dosing with respect to this stack. I like to run the tren higher than the test, the usual 350 test p, 525 tren ace, and 700 mast p works great for me, and I adjust the tren dose up or down as needed. Some will run the test higher than tren. I would suggest taking a look at the cycle logs for the dosing approach, but the cycle section isn't up and running yet (my favorite part of this site is the cycle logs, it has so much good info since the members that update the log give their real life experience as the cycle progresses. I hope it gets instantiated soon!!). You could also search the forums. Griz may have written something on running test higher than tren, ut it may have been in the cycle log section...