Now is the time when we see what you are made of

Standingup

So as many of you may know, there is currently a bttleneck in the domestic supply pipeline. In fact lets just call it a complete rupture. Now I know for a fact that several domestic sources were all getting gear from the same place , and that place is no more. You have noticed that nearly every domestic vendor is currently "taking a break" or "restocking" at the moment right ? What does this mean ?  Well it means that all the great domestic oils you have been getting were all coming from one guy and now that hes gone there will have to be a new pipeline. When that happens over the next few weeks or months its going to be your job to test the products via mass spec or blood tests.  Now is the time for you all to really do your part because we sat back and got comfy with our certainty our oils were good. Well that could all be changing even if you are still buying from the same source.

Either that or you just buy from over seas. I love my over seas vendor for sure, but Im just not confident I could get enough oils through customs so to me a good domestic source is very valuable.

milkin

If one was to browse through domestic sources, it becomes quite apparent that you couldn't be closer to your assumption. Great info standingup thanks for sharing. As many are aware, bloods tell all for most compounds and members who contribute to the community by posting their bloods, are indeed team players.