NPP, Test Prop 8 weeks?

malthouse5656

Hey there everyone, was doing a little research online today about NPP and Test Prop and shorter cycles, and have been hearing mixed things. Was wondering if you's could let me know your experiences and opinions on the next few topics I bring up. So the first one is that NPP and Test Prop can produce quality gains at 8 weeks? I've heard it can and I've heard it can't what are your opinions on it? This was going to be my next cycle, but I just wanna get feed back from the warriors on this site. The next is that it's only beneficial when you are coming off deca and Test e so it's easier to time pct. Which in fact would make sense but I can't see that being the only time it's beneficial especially If it's run in a longer duration that 8 weeks. Lastly ill just post the 8 week cycle I was planning to run and see if you guys have anything you would change, dosage wise. It would be as follows  

weeks 1-8 test prop 400 mg week

weeks 1-8 NPP 200 mg week 

weeks 1-8 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

weeks 1-8 Caber? (I know this is necessary to have on hand when running a 19nor but have always been confused on dosages). 

although I f the cycle and it's compounds are not beneficial for an 8 week duration in all honesty then i will do more research and most likely extend the cycle longer. But it would be nice to only run an 8 weeker. 

thanks in advance everyone any feedback is much appreciated.

JARHEAD2

What's up Malt? My last cycle was NPP & Sust & I loved it. Two things I'd like to give my opinion on, buts it's only my opinion bro. First I think 200 mg is low, I'd like to see it around 400 to really reap the benefits & especially on a short cycle. Also, 12 weeks is idea.  If you go as planned, you would still see some improvement although maybe minimal to what you could see. I'm not sure I understood the pct question. Please do make sure you have both clomid & nolva prior to starting any cycle no matter the compounds or how short the cycle. It's always worth the benefits & can help you hold more of your gains also.

I hope I helped... if not, someone will get a bro!! You should post your cycle under cycle log & let everyone see it for your benefit & it helps others also. Keep grinding bro :)

JARHEAD2

I must not forget to tell you that if you were to raise the NPP to 400, then you need to raise the test also. I left that out somehow ;)

malthouse5656

I left pct out I believe for some reason but clomid and nolva are like you said a must and I would have both on hand, but the only question I have is on the caber and its dosage. I know that or prami is a must when dealing with a 19 nor as Aromasin or Alex will not help combat prolactin related sides such as gyno. Now dosages on npp im being conservative with because i heard from a couple reliable sources that you don't need much to reap the benefits of the compound, but I will most deff take upping the dosage into consideration especially if more Mgers  add there two cents In and agree with you. I'm still new to the game just trying to get situated ya know? thanks for the reply though brother! 

JARHEAD2

I do recommend Caber above prami.... it's less harsh. There's 2 ways for you to approach it & either is acceptable. #1 glad to see ya have it on hand, it's better to have it & not need it than need it & not have it!! You can a conservative approach & start .5 mg caber ed after 2-3 weeks. It more of a safety approach than anything. It has several benefits & of course it goes beyond the guard of lactating.  Prolactin causes several negative issues besides the lactating! The second thing you can do is keep the caber on hand, but don't use it unless you start experiencing sides. In this case, you must know your body & pay particular attention to it. 

Either way +1 for having it on hand 

ps... I'm never going to try to edit this again... I hate this typing format!! The caber would be .5mg's every 3 days start 2-3 weeks into the cycle!!

strong

Hey Malt,  Great cycle. I like the low doses.  I just ran a Tren/Prop cycle for 8 weeks and it was a winner... I do think that the Nandrolone needs to be run 10 weeks for NPP and a minimum of 12 weeks with Deca. I ran Npp for a 12 week cycle and noticed strength gain and that full look came in later... Nothing wrong with Trying the 8 week but having enough for 10 weeks. Short esters rule. They pack a punch so start getting some more places to pin.

As far as the Caber, I always have on hand but never needed but I don't really need an Ai either.. I would rather see you get to know how your body responds to the NPP before using Caber.  I am starting to see I don't really need high doses of AAS but of course everyone is different.

SemperFi

Malt,

At your age I like your cautious approach. I have always achieved nice benefits from lower doses (I never ran NPP) and your body may be sensitive as well. Weigh the advice given and decide what makes the best sense for you. Remember, you can always increase the dose and/or cycle length or always do another cycle in the future.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

X2 Strong on the Caber. I have it always on hand and have never used it. My plan is always to start at .5mg E3D.

strong

Yes SemperFi, I wouldn't do a Nor 19 cycle without it on hand because we might just experience a prolactin problem in the future and if we are not prepared were screwed. I do recommend to people to Keep them for about a year and get a fresh batch. IMO pills don't last too long before they lose their effect.   I would rather not take a drug that I don't need. Save my liver....

Dolf

Malt if you wanna run 200 npp weekly then give it a try. You can always up your doses. That's the beauty of short esters. 

Unless you are extremely e2 sensitive your dose of 12.5mg aro eod is way too strong. Especially at only 400mg test per week.

Unless you are prolactin prone you'll only need caber if you experience prolactin sides. At 200mg npp that's highly unlikely. 

I'd run npp 10 weeks, but you could get away with 8 weeks. 

malthouse5656

The only reason I'm thinking about running it at such a low dose, is I have heard you can make quality gains off of it, and it's a new compound rather be safe then sorry.  I agree the aro is a little high so I will drop that to 6.25 e3d and up as needed. 

malthouse5656

Thankyou sir, and I think I will get enough for 10 weeks just to be safe, ya know just incase the gains are toooo good;) and okay like Brother dolf said at 200mg a week of NPP i might not even need caber, but will have on hand just in case. Appreciate the feedback brother I always listen and take what everyone here on this forum has to say into consideration. 

malthouse5656

I appreciate it, I would rather be safe then sorry and I totally agree I can always extend the cycle or up the dosage, and there will always be the opportunity for another cycle great advice brother

M

Mister A

Beauty of this cycle is you load both compounds in the same barrel and pinning once EOD. Done. You'll need at least 4 injection sites, better with 6. I would say that Prop is not the ester you want start experimenting new sites with, but some PIP isn't the end of the world if you find you need a new one.

The most conservative I would go is 100mg Prop and 50mg of NPP EOD. (400/200 a week.) Anything less wouldn't be worth the effort. If you're looking for a multi compound cycle where you can avoid side effects, this is probably it. I'd start with 6.25mg Aro E3D after the 3rd pin and adjust up from there if needed, which unless you're e2 sensitive, you won't need to.

I see you adjusting up after 4 weeks to 150mg Prop and 75mg of NPP EOD and still avoiding side effects. Aro dose would need to go to 12.5mg E3D then. Experiment with an 8 weeker. See how you like it. Bodybuilding is all about finding what works best for you.

M

MoreCowbell

Increase the NPP to 300-350 mgs week. I like A Dex but you will probably not need more the 1 mg/e4d. Run this cycle for a full 10 weeks.

I use Prami sparingly. It causes me to shop compulsively, crazy, huh? It is also bad for anyone who likes gambling.

Dolf

I like adex too at doses of 750mg test per week or lower. I like having the rebound affect at my disposal if needed.

I only use caber. Prami needs to ge ramped up and down and has too many sides.