Npp test prop cycle

Welderman

Decided on this for next cycle.

Test prop 100 eod
Npp 150 eod.

Very basic but I am putting a small twist in it.

Weeks 1-6 dbol 40 with test, npp
Weeks 6-14 test, npp.
Weeks 15-20 winstrol 70, test, npp

Long cycle with bulk first half.
Cut 2nd half.
Calorie adjustment midway with increased cardio.

Will start around October 1st.

suppsforlife

not sure how good is it to change from bulk to cut midway, but seems fair. that's a no-no for someone who's trying to PCT, but since you're going to cruise, seems alright.

otfjoey300

You be fine; if you start feeling heartburn and notice your BP is high after 4 weeks; drop the dbol. That’s all I’d suggest; having a good length between your orals that’s a decent idea.

Welderman

That's why I got plenty of gear I can break it down into 2 individual cycles and cruise for a month in between. Might do that anyway. 20 weeks of eod pinning will get old

otfjoey300

I had a buddy who used to run test prop, NPP, and tren ace together. From what I’ve gathered it’s actually a beautiful protocol , providing you can handle 2 19-Nors like that. Some guys can’t; I think it’s grossly overbiased some people just say as a rule
Don’t run tren and deca together but it’s horse shit. Can be monitored like anything else. Does that mean I can’t run var with masteron under that rule of thumb? Or Winstrol with primo? It’s horse shit . You can run NPP and tren together. Quite synergistic.