Numbness

csancheezy

Anybody have numbness in their hands/fingers and sometimes in feet while on cycle? I am running test e at 500mg/week and dbol at 50mg ed. My blood pressure is fine, just slightly elevated, so I do not think that is a culprit. I have my adex on hand and am taking as necessary for the bloat/water retention... Its not terrible just gets annoying, any ideas or suggestions boys?

BillyDwilliams

Cheezy, Some ppl's Lymph nodes can swell while on gear, and these are locate in your armpit area.  Could be restricting circulation, could also be retaining some water which could restrict flow as well.  Are there certain times when it happens more then others, like driving or laying down?  Try rubbing your pit area 2-3x's thru the day and see if it does anything

csancheezy

when I am laying down.. and dolf it has been happening for about two weeks and only rarely before that, im about 7 weeks in on the cycle. Ok BillyD I'm gonna do some research on that and probably try it out.

Standingup

I don't know where you live but if its anywhere that has deer ticks that carry Lyme disease be careful, that was one of my symptoms about 14 years ago.

Since you are not using HGH  The only thing cycle wise I could think of is wrist strain during heavy benching.

Predator

I would suggest a female hormone panel. It's cheap enough and u can get ur estro and lymphs back in like 2-3 days. Just go through private md or one of the other ones.

tireguy1983

I have had the same thing happening its so bad sometimes my whole hand is numb when I wake up only thing I can figure out the bigger I get the extra weight when laying on it makes it go numb, I have also noticed that my matres is a pillow top and my sons is not when in my bed its way worse.

A

Axle

I have mine in the hands for some reason about 4  weeks into just about every cycle my hands start to go numb mainly around my thumb. It is annoying and like a dull pain.  I only have these issues when I am waking up or if I am driving for a while. Basically anytime I stop moving around, but very bad in the mornings.  Seemed like if I started moving around again it went away. While back I went to the doc about it everything checked out fine, in his opinion it was just the added mass that was causing blood flow restriction.  Doc's advise was if its constant than that's something to be worried with, or if it starts becoming the whole arm then there is more to it.   Sounds screwed up man but sleeping with the cloth wrist band or wrist protector helped me out a bunch, I guess because it kept my thumb bent back in a open position and kept my hand from going into a pinched position while sleeping. I'm not much help on this one but your not alone with that issue.