nutri ninja

Apex Peptides

Who has one? Is it worth it? Do you use it often? Is it really "that" bad-ass?

I'm thinking about getting one. I have a juicer that I really like, but cleaning it is a pain in the ass. Also, you always have that huge pile of mulch afterwards. I'm certain you're losing most of the insoluble dietary fiber by simply tossing that in the garbage. Sometimes I eat that stuff, but it would ideal just to have it all stay in the juice.

Also, it seems like ice cubes just whoop my blender's ass! I hear the nutri ninja turns ice cubes into snow

Any feed back is appreciated!!

Nytex

You seem to be a little more plugged in to this stuff than I am, but it was always my impression the bullets and ninjas didnt provide quite as much nutrition . I believe Removing that fiber like a juicer does increases the bio availability of the nutrients, which is why that fiber waste is virtually tasteless . I figure I get enough fiber elsewhere too.

I will agree though cleaning the juicer is a pain in the butt , plus if you dont remove the waste from the kitchen immediately it stinks. My mother in law came over with her ninja bullet and I was not fond of it. I am not crazy about the pulp but it did seem to handle whatever she threw in the thing which is more than I can say for my juicer.

I cave a high quality Brevile blender and it handles ice with no trouble at all, I use it for smoothies all the time, I think it was about 300.00 and has served me very well, Id suggest that over a ninja or bullet. This looks like the newer version of what I have, mines about 5 years old and still works like new.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/breville-800blxl-blender-die-cast-2-speed?ID=301921&CategoryID=7554&tdp=cm_app~zMCOM-NAVAPP~xcm_zone~zPDP_ZONE_B~xcm_choiceId~zcidBi0011-614a22e8-84a1-4a67-97ac-a286981ae43a%40H5%40you%2Bmight%2Balso%2Blike...%247554%24301921~xcm_srcCatID~z46710~xcm_pos~zPos1

Although this nija looks pretty damn good.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/ninja-nj600-professional-blender-30-mail-in-rebate-available?ID=551811&CategoryID=7554&tdp=cm_app~zMCOM-NAVAPP~xcm_zone~zPDP_ZONE_B~xcm_choiceId~zcidBi0011-c12e91b5-70ac-4c5b-9248-ec76b193e63d%40H5%40you%2Bmight%2Balso%2Blike...%247554%24551811~xcm_srcCatID~z7554~xcm_pos~zPos2

wtdragon

I bought the ninja one late nite after watching the infomercial.Before the ninja I had just t h e standard 30 dollar blenders. The ninja Is bad ass, and I use it all the time. I'll even take a jar of peanuts and throw them in there and in bout 3,5 min you got some of the best natural peanut butter .I'll add coconut oil and a lil honey to it and it taste like Butterfinger candy bar. Although everytime I go get a smoothie or somethin  and see those blenders in action,I always say damn I want one of those. But the ninja ,well worth the hundreds bucks.

Nytex

Well also when I consider I could buy 3 ninjas for the price of my Brevile I will probably try the Ninja if this thing ever breaks. I had a cheap blender once and it frustrated me so much I wanted a good one, but Im not sure the ninja was around. Still I deal with high quality tools every day so I do tend to "over buy" .