Off cycle losses

strong

Hey Guys, I ran a cycle of sust/npp/var. Great cycle. I have been off cycle for 6/7 weeks and the funny thing was I didn't lose any strength when I went off cycle. I tapered down the last 3 weeks of that cycle with prop. only for about 3 weeks. I was amazed that 5 weeks after my last pin of prop. I still didn't lose any strength. Last week all my workouts were significantly less weight and intensity..

How long after going off cycle do you guys see yourself losing some of the gains in strength and size?  I am a PCT guy as of now. My body has been responding well.

Dolf

I usually lose a little bit of strength after about 2 weeks. Size depends on esters used and how much water was retained.

Outlawthing

I highly doubt there is any one who keeps all of there gains considering you don't have all those compounds in your system any more I always lose some strength and some size but some of it sticks every cycle one of these days I'm gonna be a monster like you guys

Nytex

Strong , this is the difference between a guy who cycles correctly and one who does not. The quality and type of gains you achieved will easily last you far longer than the average user. A sust/ npp cycle , or a Primo cycle IMO will last the longest.  I would not be suprised if you keep your gains until you are ready to cycle again and I bet the strength stays within 20-25 %

Sounds like you did your research and had some good guidance

piston

I think there must be some strenght loss because look at how much increase you get when on. Understanding that your muscles have grown and can do more work but still a think you have to loose some strength. 

Dolf

Water retention adds strength along with muscle growth. When the water begins to come off your strength will decrease. Bench press more so than any other lift is body weight dependent. Decreases in body weight will definitely come with decreases in bench press strength.