Oh no I know for a fact my source doesnt use Chinese raws

Standingup

Don't make me laugh ! I hear it all the time, " oh my source gets his raws from Europe not China" or even from the source " we never use Chinese raws " .
Funny thing is I looked in to a raw supplier out of Eastern Europe just for kicks, and yeah sure I could have bought some raws from them, but guess where they were getting them ???? CHINA !!! Haha LMFAO so yeah if having Chang send the raws from China to Uri in the Ukraine so you can say you get em from Europe makes you feel better go ahead but they are still Chinese raws.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/12/us-doping-wada-howman-idUSBRE91B14L20130212

Bigstick_00

I have a source that rotates a few different suppliers of raws and know for a fact one of them is from China and the gear is legit. Sorry stand, I didn't read the thread you put up, but if I had to guess we're all using gear that had there raws come from China!

B

brock84

Unless you're buying pharmaceutical products you can safely assume the raws used to make the product were purchased from China. Most countries have strict regulations in regards to the distribution of chemicals.

Standingup

Oh no doubt its legit, but you just hear guys trying to suggest if its from China its inferior to what they've got and the fact is that supposedly superior gear is also from China.
And no Im not annoyed, no one went pee pee in my coke, I just laugh at guys who have decided what they want to believe.

D

dolfanshan

Even if you get your grape seed oil imported from Italy?...lol:) dio

N

noveskeelite

Personally as long as the shits real I couldn't care less where it came from lol. Totally get what your saying tho. I hear guys saying that also.

K

krisbr

Lol damn Dolf why you hating on dio? Is it cause his" European" raws are bunk as fuck?

D

dolfanshan

I don't think his gear is bunk. I just think he's to much of a used car salesman