Ok Bros, Help me out. IGF-1 lr3. What did you think?

tburns1469

I'm thinking of adding this during the later end of my PCT. What was your experience? What are the downsides? Did you use AA or just BAC? Will it hold for 30 days or not? Help a man out because I'm conflicted.

D

Dont_trip

Tburns the man who only signs on 2 get a question answered or find a source,Cmon brother get active contribute.Because using this place as your own personal google is fine,if your putting in work as well.Standingup is our leading expert on peptides he will know for sure.Ps it just gets on my nerves when I see guys ask for cycle advice get there answer only to never return oooooops wait until they got another question that is

tburns1469

I didn't ask for your opinion about my activity on this board. I asked for opinions about IGF-1. This attitude is exactly why someone wouldn't want to post. I also got scammed on the one and only source that I used here so forgive me if I didn't come back for a while. Shouldn't be a reflection on an entire board but it turned me off for a bit. This doesn't help either but thanks! Oh and by the way I have posted Pics, questions and comments to other forums that didn't involve anything like just asking questions.

D

Dont_trip

want to bet I can find all the answers you asked in about 30 or less minutes of research...

D

Dont_trip

Yea Tb I am just advocating for this site,I want to see you me Dshan everyone get more involved.This site only grows with member activity so what kind member would I be if I didnt say something bro.There was no disrespect infact it was with all due respect

D

dolfanshan

It's OK my man. D_T didn't mean any disrespect.  He was joking. I got burned by the same source. That's not MG fault. You read the same reviews on his gear and liked what you saw; just as I did, but you can't blame MG for that. That's what this site is about. Honest reviews so you can make the best decision for yourself. A source turning into a scammer is impossible to predict. Can't be proactive in here. Can only be reactive.

tburns1469

Sorry, I'm in PCT and I'm just sad and over reacting Smile Took it personal and shouldn't have. I have done some searching and I feel like I get conflicting info. Some say AA other just BAC. I've read with BAC it's only good 2 weeks until it starts to degrade and I've seen others say that it's 30 days either way. I've read some good reveiws but just wanted the opinion of someone who has done it first hand that I have seen post here and I beleive/trust. I try and read 10x more than I post but I'm just not sure about IGF. 

D

dolfanshan

It's all good brother. Let's see if we can get standing in here and hook you up. He's the man when it comes to that stuff.

Standingup

IGF is a real nice thing to help you transition out of your cycle and through PCT . It helps with great pumps and muscle hardness so you still feel great in PCT and keep your gains better.

You do not need to mix with acetic acid, Bac water is  fine .  just dose your IGF 10% stronger.  So in other words if you wanted to run 70MCG a day Id run 80  ( 77 actually but it gets hard to measure so round up ) .   You wont have trouble with it not lasting because you'll go through a 1 mg bottle in 10-14 days.   Acetic acid burns like a MF-er and its just so unpleasant to use.

Run your IGF for 50 days at 70- 100 mcg a day .

D

Dont_trip

Hey standing can I borrow your brain for like 5 minutes bro LMAO