Ok here it is

Fmf_Doc

After much research and a lot of reading, I think I may have decided on a cycle. 

A little about me. 35  yrs old, 5'7" 192, been working out for approx 10 years. current macros 355 carbs, 192 protein, 67.2 fat, 42 fiber and 4200 cals. My goal is to bulk up, get more definition and just have a fuller look. So the cycle I decided was .......

Test E 500 mg/wk ( 250 on Sunday and 250 on Wednesday) x 10 weeks

Dbol 30 mg/ day x5 weeks

Arimidex .25 mg every three days weeks 1-10

weeks 13+14 clomid 100mg/ day

Nova.  40mg/ day

weeks 15+16  Clomid 50mg/ day 

Nova    20mg/ day

any input/ suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

siegmund

Looks like you have some time I. This looks good +1 , good work , if you heart is set on dbol , up it to 50mg , anything less most likely wasting money , but  excellent research , pct looks good to me , but I never pct im trt , so someone may tweek , but over all excellent ,    sieg

strong

Yup D_T is right im in the 8th week of first cycle and just starting to make my best gains... u need 12 weeks....

Fmf_Doc

appriciate the feed back! Ok test for 12 weeks check, thoughts of deca instead of dbol? What suggestions would you have for my pct

Thanks -Doc

strong

your PCT looks basic and on track. That's what ill be using same basic doses that ive read.  u have to decide on the other. first cycle test is good... I was on test 5 weeks and added anavar. I love the var. hardened me up great pumps..    

Fmf_Doc

What doses are you taking anavar at? did some research and it seems that var is a little gentler on the liver. Thanks for the feedback Strong!

D

dolfanshan

X2 with D_T run the test for 12 weeks. Also up the dbol to 50mg ed. You'll be much happier with the results. Like milkin likes to say. With that dose of dbol you might as well take Flintstone vitamins. Pct looks good my friend, but you'll want to start it about 10 days after your last injection.

Fmf_Doc

I agree with you, I plan on running test for 12 weeks, at 50mg ed when would be the preferred time to take it? Once again I appreciate all the feedback and suggestions.   

D

dolfanshan

Some say a hour before your workout. Others divided up throughout the day. I've done both, and would recommend dividing it up throughout the day in at least 3 doses, but still definitely take a dose about an hour before your training session. The half life is only 4 to 6 hours, so its virtually impossible to keep stable blood levels. Pick one way this time and the other next time and see which way you prefer.

strong

Vars half life is about 8 hrs. I do 50mg twice a day. it is light that's why I chose it. a lot will say its a girls drug.. But I love it.......

D

dolfanshan

Var is a very effective compound whether you're male or female...men just have to take high doses compared to women

strong

I think so Dolf... Ive got it figured out for my body... 50 mgs 7 am 50 mgs before gym about 3:00.. im not taking it before bed 100mgs is at the top of reccomendations... I like where im at with it....

Fmf_Doc

Ok a little update.  I was gonna substitute Dbol for a anavar in my cycle, but due to having a difficult time procuring anavar I'm going to run 50mg Dbol a day For weeks 1-5 along with test for weeks 1-12 with the normal PCT.

Forgot to mention my current workout routine.

Monday chest/bis Wednesday back /tris, Thursday weighted dips/ pull-ups  Friday shoulders/ legs, Saturday push-ups and dips.  usually run this for 4 weeks than change to a SHUL workout for 2 weeks. Any suggestions always appreciated. I might add I would love to be in the gym 5-6 days a week but due to me working 12 hour shifts kinda cramps my style.  

D

dolfanshan

I think you'll be extremely happy with that choice. Dbol will throw a quick 20lbs of water weight on you. It'll also add huge amounts of strength to all your lifts, and give you a good sense of well being. Make sure you have an ai on hand though.