Oldman

Just turned 65 and since I started doing gear again, it's been yrs. Don't know why I ever stopped. I work a very physical job and put the 20something yr Olds to shame and I love it! Done the proper way and it will do nothing but improve your health and life. Good luck to all,,, BIGGER IS BETTER!!!

Aussie

I’m a spring chicken at 49.
I’m always putting the younger ones to shame but it comes at a cost. A lot of them say fuck it and leave the harder work for me. So you need to just go with the flow , make suggestions and ask the younger ones for help. Make them feel they are needed more.
Remember there is no I in team so make them lazy cunts work.

Aussie you are so right, when it comes to the most physical things in work it's me doing it well hell no not anymore. They look up to me like a living legend lol

Gainz.

Welcome brother! Love to hear how trt continues to change life for the better!
I'm only 35 but as I'm the only one at my job who lifts or is in any kind of decent shape, any time something needs to be picked up and moved everyone turns to me. I don't mind doing it for the older guys, I work with 2 who are in their 70s. But when the 20 something year olds come asking... I usually get a good laugh out of it.