Only 21, test?

jmoose1

Whats up you guys. First off I want to thank you all for all of the information you have already given me, its helped guide me a lot already. 

I'm trying to plan my first cycle. I am 6', 175 lbs, a little over 20% bf, and 21 years old. I've read the recommendations to do a test cycle the first time around, but I feel it would be a bad idea to mess with my current test production since it's at its peak. 

My ultimate goal is be ~180 lbs ~10% bf. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

SemperFi

You already have my answer....you can easily achieve your goal without the use of steroids. Eat a clean whole food diet, limit the use of processed carbs, avoid added sugar, and train hard. The perfect method that with enough time and consistency will provide GUARANTEED results.

Method (Time + Consistency) = Results

SEMPER FI

JdDaniel01

Brother, if youre only 21 and you’re sitting at 20% BF at 6’1” and 175, you need to slow the bus down in my opinion and put gear on the backburner. im Realistic and know that people are going to do what they’re going to do, but from your stats, you’re in no way ready. I don’t mean that to be taken personally. There is NO WAY that you can have either your workouts OR your diet even close to figured out with your current stats. We always refer to gear as the icing on the cake here on MG. Blunt truth, if your workout routine and diet aren’t on point, steroids would be a MASSIVE waste of money. thats not even talking about risking fucking up your natural test even slightly if you’re not going to get anywhere close to the results you want. I, along with everyone here, are more than willing to help you in any way we can and answer any questions you may have. Once again, it’s all your choice, I just dont really have a filter so I usually spit it pretty real. Work your ass off, get your diet on point,spend that time researching your ass off and asking questions and theN reevaluate things. Just my $.02

BobbyO190

Perfect advice. I only weigh in to provide a different style of voice.

That's a rather high body fat percentage for such an obviously lean frame. I wouldn't even focus on losing fat, just converting.

Diet...in my opinon HIGH PROTEIN and no processed carbs. And don't do the normal 'lots of meals' option to speed up your metabolism. Eat three classic meals a day and make them large and with a lot of protein. Then work your ass off! Get a notebook (I use my phone) and track your workouts. Focus on heavy weight 8-15 reps and 3-4 sets. Set big goals and track those goals, sell out to those goals.

You will find huge conversion of fat to muscle very quickly and you will love what you did to your mental and physical well being; not to mention you will look great!

Then in a few years IF you want to try gear go ahead but learn a lot first. The risk is real and you have a lot of years ahead.

Good luck bro!

SemperFi

BobbyO190 said:
</p><p>I wouldn't even focus on losing fat, just converting.</p><p>
</p><p>That is what is called a 'recomp' and is a very good strategy for this situation. +3 Bobby.</p><p>Based on the figures he provided his Fat Free Max Index (FFMI) is 18.85 which is the average range. Unfortunately the 'average' range is the very low end of the scale and is a sign of a high BF% and low muscle mass %. The great thing is he has a lot of opportunity to put on lean mass and drop body fat at the same time. </p><p>Again, the recomp strategy is perfect in this situation.</p><p> </p><p>SEMPER FI</p><p> </p><p> </p>

JdDaniel01

If I was kinda dickish in my earlier reply I didn’t mean it that way. All I’m saying is that there is an unbelievable amount of work between 175 and 20% bf to 180 and 10%. A cycle of test just isn’t going to do that for you. I would be hypocritical to use your age against you. I did my first cycle when I was 21, and it was a TOTAL waste of time and money because I didn’t know what I was doing. The kind of workouts that it takes to be successful with gear aren’t a joke. Diet is the predominant factor in changing your body. Even the toughest workouts in the world won’t get you into the shape you’re wanting to reach if you’re not eating right. 175 and 20% is a lot different than 175 and 10%. That’s a lot of lean muscle mass in there to fill the gap. There is no cheating that work. The only way that that is going to happen is crushing things in the weight room. If you were 175 and 10% right now, it Would be a lot different because that would mean you are at least on the right track with nutrition and fitness. I’m a cheapskate, i don’t like to wipe my ass with money for no reason. Right now, all you would get out of a cycle would be mental. You would feel like a beast for a few weeks, and that’s about it. I don’t mean to come off as holier than though and codescending. I’m just attempting o look out for you. Lift your ass off for six months to a year, get your body fat down below 15%, preferably closer to 12. By then, you’re going to be a hell of a lot closer to making everything worth your time and money. Hit me up if you have any questions of if there’s anything I can do to be of help. 

ESmetalhead

Welcome!  You've got great advice from people that know what they are talking about!  You've got a lot of natural potential to use. Learn to love the work and you'll surpass your goals.  

jmoose1

Thank you all for the advice! I'm definitely not going to be doing a cycle any time soon. I'll focus on the recomp that bobby mentioned. Thanks again

wonderpunk24

A strong HELL YES to everything these guys have said. I’m 34 years old, and have similar goals to yours. A lot of us would kill to be in your position; young, horny, and humble. Even though you’re not going to do a cycle, stick around and let these wise men walk you through your recomp. Body recomposition is a strange deal, with different opinions on things like carb cycling, intermittent fasting, fasted cardio, ketosis, cheat meals, cheat days, and probably a whole lot more. These guys already have the answers, and they’re not based on fads or bro science. Stick around and keep asking questions and you’ll find that your body, mind, and spirit will start to grow in ways you couldn’t have imagined - thanks to following the advice of the brotherhood.

J

JAT79

Hi.. I was wondering if you have heard of this Brand Manufacture. I was looking into Test e, Tren e and masteron

J

JAT79

Hi, I was wondering if you have heard of this brand Manufactor. I was looking into Test e, Tren e and Masteron. Do you have any brand that you would recommend. Also from which resources. Thank you

wonderpunk24

Hey if you don’t understand the rules, or need help navigating the site, PM me. I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you’re a little clueless just like I was in the beginning.

JdDaniel01

He’s been a “member” for 3 years. No karma. This is what is called a forum troll. Not the first, won’t be the last. New lesson for today. 

J

JAT79

Lol..how about I take all of your thumbs and shove in your ass.I dont give a fuck you fucking morons.