Ooh Rah

JARHEAD2

I joined about two weeks ago after seeing the enthusiasm to help each other demonstrated over & over again regardless of status. I am a 40 year old male who loves God, my family & my Country! I want to reap from the vast knowledge here to live healthier & longer with my wife & children & grandson.

siegmund

welcome ,

status don't matter here a member is a member weather here 1 day or 3 years ,that's what's lovely here ..welcome and make yourself at home

APL

Welcome Jarhead!! You came to the right place to gain lots of knowledge...and to hang out with some of the greatest guys you could ask for brother!!!

Scandal

Welcome Jarhead (great profile name!), you got those priorities lined up right, so you will do for me!

Enjoy MG and listen to the experts on here, they are here to help not give you shit like other sites, Oh and don't mention oral only cycles ;-)

Test is the ONLY way - trust me!

APL

Thats spoken as someone who mentioned an orals only cycle could!! You have came a long way since then brother

strong

Excellent intro brother. I'm 5 years older than you and my results have been amazing. Just keep in mind AAS is only an aid. your diet, workout and shear determination are whats most important. AAS will put you over the top.. Brother Welcome to MG.. Something tells me you are not going to have a problem with regimen. I think you know something about that being in the service..